Corsair Community

Introducing the CORSAIR iCUE ELITE LCD Coolers and CORSAIR ELITE LCD Display Upgrade Kit

Corsair Angie

• Corsair Employee
On 7/16/2022 at 12:07 PM, Ngamer said:

Is there a reason the LCD can only show ONE computer parameter (temp, voltage, fan speed, etc...) and not cycle through 5-7 that you choose - like almost every other manufacture's new LCD AIO coolers...?

I agree that this would be a useful feature for it to rotate through selected parameters. I'll pass this feedback along!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Corsair Albert said:

I agree that this would be a useful feature for it to rotate through selected parameters. I'll pass this feedback along!

Please do, I'm sure this would be a useful feature for many. To be honest, I've (wrongly) assumed that it comes right out of the iCue's box. When I first saw LCD Kit promo I thought about this particular scenario: being able to see all PC's vital stats while playing/working without opening an app, just turn your head and see CPU Temp, GPU Temp, Memory Consumption, fans' RPMs, etc  show one after another in a loop

Also, this feature will be a great reward for those who've waited for months until iCue 4.26 fixed 'Red Triangle of Death' issue 😉 

• Like 3

On 7/19/2022 at 4:27 PM, makumazan84 said:

Please do, I'm sure this would be a useful feature for many. To be honest, I've (wrongly) assumed that it comes right out of the iCue's box. When I first saw LCD Kit promo I thought about this particular scenario: being able to see all PC's vital stats while playing/working without opening an app, just turn your head and see CPU Temp, GPU Temp, Memory Consumption, fans' RPMs, etc  show one after another in a loop

Also, this feature will be a great reward for those who've waited for months until iCue 4.26 fixed 'Red Triangle of Death' issue 😉 

Exactly...

I "assumed" it did also - like the other manufacturer's LCD AIOs with readout that I am aware of - ASUS, MSI, etc.

Seems like a huge (and very odd) missed opportunity for Corsair.

• 5 months later...

Is there any chance you guys could release different housings for the screen ? The plastic housing is immensely easy to remove, A couple of screws, Few clips, Literally 20 seconds work and it comes off, Done it a few times for friends painting their black housings different colours.

I have the black variant of the screen upgrade kit but would love to swap out the black housing for the ice clear housing.

Would be cool if you guys started selling it separately.

Edited by Dicehunter
  • Like 1