Corsair Community

Introducing the CORSAIR iCUE ELITE LCD Coolers and CORSAIR ELITE LCD Display Upgrade Kit

• Corsair Employees

Hey everyone,

We're excited to present to you a first in the CORSAIR line of coolers - ELITE LCD Coolers and ELITE LCD Display Upgrade Kit. Harnessing unlimited customization, you'll be able to display GIFs, images, and system stats on a vibrant LCD display while maintaining top-tier cooling performance. Setups are customizable and easier than ever before! Here’s a few quick highlights:

• Showcase your CPU's temperature, favorite animated GIF, funniest meme, or your team’s logo in spectacular detail with our custom 2.1” IPS LCD screen with 480x480 resolution, ultra-bright 600cd/m² backlight, 24-Bit true color depth, 16.7 million colors and 24-RGB LED ring for vibrant lighting effects.
  • High-performance pump head which provides top-tier cooling for your CPU at low-noise levels, complimented by a 24-RGB LED ring for even more customizable, vibrant lighting effects.
  • Equipped with our new CORSAIR ML RGB ELITE fans, which feature our AirGuide technology to help deliver powerful airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance, and sport an updated aesthetic whilst packing eight RGB LEDs per fan. (ELITE LCD Coolers)

Click on the following for more information: H100i (240mm), H150i (360mm), H170i (420mm)ELITE LCD Display Upgrade Kit more information. We’ve put together a quick FAQ below.

Q: Is my cooler compatible with the CORSAIR ELITE LCD Display Upgrade Kit? Is it easy to install?
A: The ELITE LCD Display Upgrade Kit is compatible with our ELITE CAPELLIX coolers. Installation of the upgrade kit is a breeze! Make sure you upgrade your COMMANDER CORE's firmware (on iCUE 4.16 and newer), then power down your system and undo four allen screws (wrench provided with upgrade kit), remove the ELITE CAPELLIX pump cap, install four screws, and attach the LCD + cabling! You can fully check out the installation below, or on our CORSAIR LAB channel on YouTube.

Q: How do I upload my images and GIFs on the display?
A: You may upload and select your images/GIFs through our iCUE software. After being uploaded, the selected image/GIF's positioning and scaling is easily adjustable to your preference. Don't forget, you can also monitor your system's stats with iCUE's diverse library of animated themes!

Q: What about LCD burnout?
A: High-quality LCD displays stay bright throughout its lifespan, without suffering from the screen burn-in or luminosity degradation experienced with many OLEDs or lower-grade displays.

1241704901_LCDGIF.gif.664679d1577442df4e9fdc052c21290f.gif

With the ELITE Coolers or even just the ELITE LCD Display Upgrade Kit alone, your digital dashboard is now fully on display the way you want it!

Let us know your thoughts and setup ideas! We can't wait to see how creative you can get - feel free to share pictures of your configuration with the LCD here!

• Corsair Employees
14 hours ago, Lior44 said:

What about the H150I PRO?
Will there be an adapter that can be installed?
The cooling is not that old and has cost a lot ..

Only our ELITE CAPELLIX coolers are compatible, as it features a modular pump head that is required for the LCD Upgrade Kit. Sorry!

10 minutes ago, Brian S said:

Will there be a white option?

Doesn't look like it which is strange given the Cappellix AIO's this is based on also come in all White. Maybe Corsair know they didn't sell enough White Elite Cappellix to make it worth their while having a second SKU for a white version of the new cooler and upgrade kit.

Anyway, it turns out if you are amenable to some DIY Spray painting, its pretty easy to do as the Plastic Screen shroud is easily removed for paint or Plastidip spraying. Thats white I'll be doing to mine when I get it and before I fit it to my Elite Cappellix H150i.

• Like 1

• Corsair Employees
18 hours ago, Jarred said:

Where to buy just the kit. 

The LCD Upgrade Kit may be purchased here once available. In the meantime, you may sign up for notification once in stock!

17 hours ago, Brian S said:

Will there be a white option?

At the moment, the LCD is not offered in white. We're always listening to feedback, however... and we're well aware of all the input received so far. 😄

• Like 3

Currently have an H100i v2, 6 LL120 Fans and 4 RGB strips installed on my pc via a Commander Pro. 

Am I able to control the RGB, PWM of the fans and the RGB of the strips from the Commander Core included with the LCD AIO? 

You can control the 6 x LL120’s RGB and PWM headers with the Commander Core - it has a built-in 6-port 4-pin RGB headers and 6-port PWM headers.  However, unlike the Commander Pro (which has RGB 3-pin “base” ports to hook up to RGB hubs), this has none. You’d have to hook up, say, a Node Pro for the RGB strips.

• Like 1

Is a 280mm radiator going to be released?

Will you or can you offer this lcd as a cpu water block in a custom loop (non aio, 'open' loop)?  either as an attachment/upgrade or even stand alone block?  maybe even in order to pair with your own line of water blocks like Hydro X or even universal?

• Corsair Employees
22 hours ago, kevjtro said:

Is a 280mm radiator going to be released?

Not at the moment - though we are happy to note any interest for a H115i ELITE LCD Cooler.

An alternative would be to purchase the H115i ELITE CAPELLIX and the LCD Upgrade Kit separately.

6 hours ago, NicoRTX said:

When shipment starts?

ELITE LCD coolers will ship in 4-5 weeks. The LCD Upgrade Kit began shipping day one of release - I cannot give an ETA on restock but would recommend signing up for the restock notification.

2 hours ago, K O said:

Will you or can you offer this lcd as a cpu water block in a custom loop (non aio, 'open' loop)?  either as an attachment/upgrade or even stand alone block?  maybe even in order to pair with your own line of water blocks like Hydro X or even universal?

This would be an interesting custom cooling CPU block. You wouldn't prefer having some transparency to your CPU block to have visibility over the liquid flowing?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Corsair Albert said:

This would be an interesting custom cooling CPU block. You wouldn't prefer having some transparency to your CPU block to have visibility over the liquid flowing?

One can have that visibility on the gpu or distribution block.  I think this lcd on the cpu block (non aio) be a cool centerpiece in any pc build.

that would make tube routing extremely tough.. you'd need ports on the sides or top/bottom of the block, and it's not guaranteed you'd clear VRM components or heatsinks, or even the ram sticks because of how big the 90° fittings are.

Unless they make an AIO style block, AKA a big square brick, it will be a tough fit.

It would be nicer in my opinion as a flat screen you could screw with 90° brackets to fans, like slapped against the side glass, or embedded in a PSU shroud  in the same position. Something that wouldn't look like a Space Odissey monolith, cutting airflow to ram and CPU VRM ^^

I'm really eager to buy H100i Elite LCD, however there's a little bit o false advertising from Corsair. For example, some of the LCD presets shown on marketing graphics and videos are not possible to set in iCue (from what I have seen from YouTube videos).

For example, the Dynamic Bar misses the little Corsair logo on top, those four lines around label and and option to change background color (the purple shown on marketing photo). The Aperture preset also looks different what Corsair have shown before release. It misses the little label under Corsair logo, and it's impossible to change label color for only the big label. Also the effect itself looks different (it's not only the color).

I know it's not a big deal for some people, but I really want to get what I've been promised. I really hope Corsair fixes that in the future updates.

4232342.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employees
On 11/2/2021 at 7:37 AM, cdj77 said:

I'm really eager to buy H100i Elite LCD, however there's a little bit o false advertising from Corsair. For example, some of the LCD presets shown on marketing graphics and videos are not possible to set in iCue (from what I have seen from YouTube videos).

For example, the Dynamic Bar misses the little Corsair logo on top, those four lines around label and and option to change background color (the purple shown on marketing photo). The Aperture preset also looks different what Corsair have shown before release. It misses the little label under Corsair logo, and it's impossible to change label color for only the big label. Also the effect itself looks different (it's not only the color).

I know it's not a big deal for some people, but I really want to get what I've been promised. I really hope Corsair fixes that in the future updates.

4232342.png

Noted. Will look into this. Thank you.

On 11/11/2021 at 4:09 AM, slicker55 said:

When will the iCUE H170i ELITE LCD Display Liquid CPU Cooler (CW-9060063-WW) be available to purchase in the UK?

Looks like it's currently in stock here.

• Like 1