Corsair Community

3080Ti FE not showing in iCue 4.14.179

My newly acquired Nvidia RTX 3080Ti (Replacing my EVGA GTX 980) will not show in iCue so I can control the RGB. I have fully uninstalled and reinstall iCue. Only thin I can find is to enable plugins and SDK but there is no SDK option in this version as far as I can tell.

Ryzen 9 5900X
Gigabyte B550 Vision D
Corsair Dominator RAM

• Corsair Employee

Attempt to repair the iCUE software.

Control Panel

Programs and Features

Right Click the iCUE software

Select Repair

Restart computer

Having the same issue, I've tried repairing iCue and my 3080ti Founders edition still doesnt show, even when allowing plugins. I'm aware that the 3080 fe and 3090 fe can be controlled using iCue but i havent seen anyone that can control their 3080ti.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee
On 9/17/2021 at 3:58 PM, PeeWeeGalaxy said:

I'm also having the same issue 3080Ti FE will not show up. Tried version 4 and version 3. (I love version 3 and HATE 4 so I hope someone can fix it with version 3)

The RTX 3080 TI FE is not currently supported with the iCUE 4 and the RGB integration. As for iCUE 3 it doesn't support the FE card integration at all.

• Corsair Employee
18 hours ago, MemphisUK said:

Do we know when the next iCUE drop is planned for that might include the 3080Ti FE support?

We do not disclose timelines regarding iCUE updates.

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

4.18.209 did not resolve the issue. Just got a 3080 Ti FE and iCue is show it as ASUS GPU: VGA 1. Previously I had an ASUS card using the ASUS/Corsair plugin.

Same here, still waiting for RTX 3080 Ti update for RGB led to work in iCue. Card shows ie fan speed etc.. but no rgb support

Same here.

RGB is supported through "Asus GPU" device seen by my Asus Motherboard. I can only see GPU fan speeds and temps but no fan control possible :

image.png.1e315009aabf5025a5770313cbde877a.png

image.png.c9efebc99a9a63b300adb609145b3a19.png

• 1 month later...

Are there any updates on this?

I have been very happy with Corsair in the past, but this is a very disappointing oversight. As stated previously, this cannot be a difficult fix given that all other FE cards work as expected.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, now a update was pushed and my graphics card shows up: iCUE 4.22.203

iCUE_TxdjSctRPj.png

Confirmed. New update has added the 3080 Ti to iCue. LED's fully controlled. Cooling is stuck on balanced with no control over the fan curve though. 

image.thumb.png.444601bbf0fda003fd5355410b68dab6.png

13 hours ago, Duffy705 said:

Confirmed. New update has added the 3080 Ti to iCue. LED's fully controlled. Cooling is stuck on balanced with no control over the fan curve though. 

image.thumb.png.444601bbf0fda003fd5355410b68dab6.png

It's a limitation

On 7/8/2021 at 10:24 PM, Corsair Notepad said:

Fan control on the Nvidia FE cards is broken currently due to changes in their API they implemented in their driver since 466.77. The development team is looking at the options to resolve this issue but at this time there is no fan control available.

• 3 months later...

When i got my PC start of the year my Asus ROG 3080 showed.... now it doesn't.

Uninstalled, reinstalled nothing.... even RGB won't sync with Corsair Icue anymore

f.png

Edited by ADHD