Corsair Community

Commander Pro doesn't show in iCue

Shailesh

I have new build with Corsair 1000D case. This case came with 1 Commander Pro. I have attached 2 Lighting node core to commander pro for RGB.

When i look in to iCue, i can see 2 Lighting Node Cores but i don't see Commander Pro in iCue.

I tried to resetting Commander Pro but no luck. Resetting = Using hair clip, keep pressing reset button while removing/attaching power cable.

Any help?

Screenshot 2021-08-07 225129.png

well it seems to be here.

The Obsidian 1000 commander pro shows as Obsidian 1000 in iCUE. what happens when you click its tile?

• Like 1

The picture of the 1000D is the Commander Pro in iCUE. It has it's own special firmware that supports the front lighting in a 1000D. To apply a setting to a fan or pump in iCUE v4 you need to select the drop down box under the individual fan/pump and then select what Cooling Preset you want applied to that fan/pump. 

• Like 1

Also ... note that the built-in fan curves are going to be based on the CPU temperature, which is not likely to be the ideal temp source for fan control. You can use the included temperature sensors to either get a reading on the case interior or the temperature in your loop (if you have a custom loop) and then adjust the fan speeds accordingly.

Definitely get off the presets on both Commanders. All the fans will run 1400+ rpm all day long. You don’t need that. The + button next to the presets will create a graph below.  Underneath is the control variable (sensor choice). Best choice for you depends on hardware, but it’s definitely not AMD package temp.