Corsair Community

AX1200i Corsair Link Cable Replacement

General Aladeen

Hey everyone,

I recently purchased a refurbished Corsair AX1200i. Everything works fine but, unfortunately, it did not come with a Corsair Link cable which is the primary reason I purchased it in the first place (instead of just purchasing a new PSU).

Is it possible for me to purchase a link cable from somewhere or is Corsair able to send me one? I live in Australia and I sent in a support ticket but its been over a week with no response.

I still have my RM750i with all cables and accessories (including the two link cables that came with it) but the RMi has a miniUSB port with an optional analogue port. The AXi only has a analogue port for Corsair Link which the RMi analogue cable cannot directly connect to the internal USB header through.

I understand this is what I need but have no way of purchasing it even if it was in stock: AX 1200i/860i/760i USB to i2C adapter (corsair.com)

This is my first time posting to the forums so please let me know if there are any issues or require more information.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Did you find an answer to the Link connection? I have an AX860i and no link USB cable with it. Corsair support say they cannot supply one. It was particularly frustrating, as they initially said ‘no problem we will get it shipped out’ then weeks later said they could not find one.

I have the adapter for an original yellow label RM550, and was wondering if there is any solution with that or any other way to connect.

Thanks,

Peter.