Corsair Community

Virtuoso RGB Wireless SE Firmware not updating in iCUE 4.10.273

iCUE: 4.10.273

Virtuoso RGB Wireless SE Firmware: 0.17.149

Virtuoso Dongle Firmware: 0.16.80

Multipoint is not working, no Firmware Update available for headset or dongle in iCUE.

Can someone please help?

• Sad 2

Hello, I bought my Virtuoso SE rgb headset today. There is no problem in USB mode, but wireless does not connect. I cannot use wireless.

iCue v: 4.11.274

Virtuoso Firmware: v. 0.17.149

Virtuoso SE Wireless Receiver: v. 5.4.99

I can't update any more. please help.

I just updated to iCUE 4.11.274, which triggered me to check for updates... and I'm having an update version check problem too. (note: my M65, MM800, and K95 are all "up-to-date"... issue is headset only)

I currently run my headset wired (USB) and it's firmware is listed as 0.17.149

Seems to be a relatively recent issue, as my previous iCUE4 update had no issue calling out to get the latest firmware version to do a compare... but that's been a few days/weeks ago when I installed the previous version... so not sure what happened in between.

Is this a new iCUE4 issue, a site/API/access issue, or has the firmware been taken down again... i.e. "unavailable"

I sure hope this isn't a side effect of the recent Virtuoso XT release.

71669299_Novirtuosoupdate.png.8d2c135673f568360383f8fa13ac19a0.png

Edited by ~Daniel~

• Corsair Employee
I just updated to iCUE 4.11.274, which triggered me to check for updates... and I'm having an update version check problem too. (note: my M65, MM800, and K95 are all "up-to-date"... issue is headset only)

I currently run my headset wired (USB) and it's firmware is listed as 0.17.149

Seems to be a relatively recent issue, as my previous iCUE4 update had no issue calling out to get the latest firmware version to do a compare... but that's been a few days/weeks ago when I installed the previous version... so not sure what happened in between.

Is this a new iCUE4 issue, a site/API/access issue, or has the firmware been taken down again... i.e. "unavailable"

I sure hope this isn't a side effect of the recent Virtuoso XT release.

Firmware 0.17.149 for your VIRTUOSO is still up-to-date. We've temporarily pulled the firmware version from iCUE - I'll happily give an update here once available again. This is not related to the VIRTUOSO XT.

What is the current firmware version of your VIRTUOSO headset and its USB dongle?

Dongle v0.16.80 Headset v0.17.149

I did manage to get it working wirelessly again so that's something. Just the firmware not updating now.

Edited by Goos

It is mentioned above that there will be an update in this forum once the firmware is returning. I have the virtuoso SE Wireless dongle stuck at 0.16.80 and headset stuck at 0.17.149 which seems to work but there's quite a bit of wonkiness that I'm hoping updates will fix. Regularly ICUE says it can't find the devices and things like lighting effects stop working and at times other things which requires moving to USB mode, then back to wireless to fix or unplugging/plugging in my dongle to get things reading correctly again. These workarounds are currently working but I'd rather not have to do them.

Since that mention of a new firmware will come out 'shortly', where would that be located? Or is shortly meaning longer than the ~month it's been? I'm just looking for how much I should be checking in on this. Thanks.

iCUE: 4.11.274

Virtuoso RGB Wireless SE Firmware: 0.17.149

Virtuoso Dongle Firmware: 0.16.80

I have disconnects at times when using the wireless headphones, there is no firmware update available for headphones or dongle in iCUE.

Can someone please help?

Hi everyone,

Please update your iCUE to 4.12.214 - firmware for your VIRTUOSO and its dongle should be available afterwards.

With the update, should we be seeing new firmware revisions... or just the return of proper function of the Virtuoso "check for updates"?

As you can see in my screenshot, the check seems to be working once again... but there are no new firmware updates.

Virtuoso.png.cb929818025b8802605e65eee025435b.png

Edited by ~Daniel~

• Corsair Employee
With the update, should we be seeing new firmware revisions... or just the return of proper function of the Virtuoso "check for updates"?

As you can see in my screenshot, the check seems to be working once again... but there are no new firmware updates.

Per your screenshot, your firmware is up-to-date. Firmware 5.xx is simply for enabling Multipoint to users with multiple SLIPSTREAM WIRELESS devices (K57 RGB WIRELESS, HARPOON RGB WIRELESS, etc.). If iCUE does not detect multiple SLIPSTREAM WIRELESS devices, it will not offer firmware 5.xx.

Firmware 5.xx does not provide any optimization for users with a single SLIPSTREAM WIRELESS device. If you are experiencing any sort of issue with your VIRTUOSO headset/dongle, I suggest forcing a firmware update to either/both devices. If the issue persists, please open a ticket at https://help.corsair.com and our support will take care of you.

• 2 weeks later...
I Also have issues with my Virtuoso RGB Wireless Headset's dongle and microphone LED flashing red, headset works fine plugged in with USB cable, just not working wirelessly. I cant seem to find any sort of firmware updates that may be able to help solve the problem, is there any way to get hold of the firmware?

• Corsair Employee
Any chance I could get a copy of the firmware? iCue can't seem to update the firmware for me.

I Also have issues with my Virtuoso RGB Wireless Headset's dongle and microphone LED flashing red, headset works fine plugged in with USB cable, just not working wirelessly. I cant seem to find any sort of firmware updates that may be able to help solve the problem, is there any way to get hold of the firmware?

What firmware is your VIRTUOSO and its dongle on? Are you guys using iCUE 4.12.240?

What firmware is your VIRTUOSO and its dongle on? Are you guys using iCUE 4.12.240?

Im also having an issue,

Wireless isnt working Dongle is flashing red constantly.

Dongle Firmware V.?

Headset firmware V.0.17.149

iCue Ver 4.12.214

Image 1

Image 2

i HAVE email support 10 days ago, no response. <-- dont blame covid. its been 10 days..

Hi all

I had the same problem with V.? of firmware. Now with the latest icue 4.12.240 update come back.

Dongle Firmware V.0.16.80

But the force update option is not highlight anymore.

i cant do any force update. Does anyone else has this?

Thanks

XtCNwVV

NVBRZ5W

• Corsair Employee
Hi all

I had the same problem with V.? of firmware. Now with the latest icue 4.12.240 update come back.

Dongle Firmware V.0.16.80

But the force update option is not highlight anymore.

i cant do any force update. Does anyone else has this?

Thanks

XtCNwVV

NVBRZ5W

Does iCUE 4.13.223 still refrain you from forcing update?