Corsair Community

ST100 + Virtuoso SE Connectivity Issue

iCUE ver.: 3.37.140

ST100 FW: 0.04.106

Virtuoso FWs: 0.17.149, 0.16.80

Hey. I'm trying to get audio out via a USB wired connection of the Virtuoso via the ST100. Wireless works fine (dongle in ST100), 3.5mm works okay, but I would just prefer to use USB mode while charging the headset. Since the ST100 is closest to me, I prefer using it as a hub.

By the way, the USB mode on the Virtuoso works normally when connected to the front panel and the rear of the PC, audio and all. Only when connected to the ST100, does it have issues. I used to connect the ST100 to a PCI USB hub, thinking that would be causing issues. It didn't, but it's connected directly to the motherboard these days.

Another thing is when I do this, I get errors from media players, saying there's no audio driver installed.

This is XMPlay, by the way.

image.png

Edited by AskaLangly

• Corsair Employee
iCUE ver.: 3.37.140

ST100 FW: 0.04.106

Virtuoso FWs: 0.17.149, 0.16.80

Hey. I'm trying to get audio out via a USB wired connection of the Virtuoso via the ST100. Wireless works fine (dongle in ST100), 3.5mm works okay, but I would just prefer to use USB mode while charging the headset. Since the ST100 is closest to me, I prefer using it as a hub.

By the way, the USB mode on the Virtuoso works normally when connected to the front panel and the rear of the PC, audio and all. Only when connected to the ST100, does it have issues. I used to connect the ST100 to a PCI USB hub, thinking that would be causing issues. It didn't, but it's connected directly to the motherboard these days.

Another thing is when I do this, I get errors from media players, saying there's no audio driver installed.

This is XMPlay, by the way.

image.png

You will need to plug the headset directly into a USB port on the physical system not the USB on the ST100.