Corsair Community

Hydro Series H115i PRO with RGB fans

bwop

Hello everyone,

This is my first post so I'm sorry if this is not the right location for it. I was curious if it is at all possible to add RGB fans to an AIO that did not come with them originally. I would be looking to add Corsair ML140 PRO to my H115i pro AIO, but am unsure if this is possible. Any help would be much appreciated as I am still relatively new to PC building.

Thank you in advance.

Of course. It's like adding RGB fans to any part of the case. The lighting power is supplied via a separate controller/hub that is included in most multipacks. You will want to get the ML140 RGB "twin pack" or "dual pack". That will have the Lighting Node Pro and RGB hub inside. That device will work for up to 6 RGB fans, so you will be able to add more later if desired.

Thank you for helping me. I assumed it would be something like that, the only question I have is, are the fans and pump still going to sync together, since I assume I will be plugging the fans into the lighting node and into the AIO rig. Sorry if this is really basic stuff, like I said I'm rather new and just don't want to create more issues for myself.