Corsair Community

H100i V2 Lighting

Whisky Lima

So I have only experienced this once so far and a restart seemed to solve it but for how long i'm not sure. This is kind of two issues really.

1. The warning light keeps coming on to tell me my CPU has hit 45 degrees even though I have not notifications setup and the temperature warning in the lighting effects section is turned off. I can't reproduce the problem now as it seems a restart solved this but I don't know yet if it will return.

2. Yesterday while gaming, I was switching between the Orange and Blue profile in rainbow six siege and the LED on the cooler got stuck on blue. after leaving the game I tried a few other profiles and even tried closing and re opening iCUE but the issue wouldn't resolve until restarting the computer. Again this has not happened since.

Cheers all

James: I think it must have been the CPU temp as it was pretty much doing it all the time even when idle but I confess I didn't check what the temps were when it was happening. Having said that it hasn't happened at all today.

Zotty: Ha ha yes that is rather large, and no sign of any RGB anywhere!

Archived