Corsair Community

Caught me out again

will_s

Moved the Commander Pro to a different case ( 740 cube ) and they do really need something better then double side tape to secure.

My bitch or suggestion is when you fire up and you cant see the led channels but you can see the fans. Did I have everything plugged in correctly ? Remove all my PSU connections so i can get and check the Pro out. Everything right...try plugging the led in led channel 2 and try again. Everything back in and still nothing........so repeat and try again in original

link.png

well its pretty embarrassing to how much time I wasted when it was I missed the bar on the bottom ...click that over and you have the led's. Still plenty of space available in the link box to display it. Would be good if default view was to show everything and then it would let you expand their sizes and change layouts and size of window.

Anyway, just going to put the Dunce Cap back on:o:

Yeah don’t feel bad - That fooled me at first too. I had the same experience but luckily didn’t start pulling cables before I figured out I just needed to scroll over. Yep - I agree that showing ALL components by default on the screen would be much better. :biggrin:

Archived