Corsair Community

So long story short my keyboard just stops working,I just got it 3 days ago,and everything worked fine,the next day the F set of keys stopped working with the exception of F12 the lights on the keyboard switched off and it stopped working.I tried plugging it in every possible port and some of the ports have no effect whilst others make the keyboard lights switch on red and the top bar is white neither the numlock, capslock,or scroll lock lights were on., the keyboard doesn't work, i arranged for a refund with ebuyer who agreed but will have to check the keyboard and then will refund,the next day that is today i plug in the keyboard for kicks and giggles and it works,for the best part of 3 hours where the same thing happens by this time i have cancelled the refund. is this something that i can fix or do i need to get a different keyboard and how do i explain it that by the time they get to test it might work.as you can imagine shelling out this much money on a keyboard and it not working is very fustrating when £10 pound keyboards work flawlessly without fail.XEDEUfOMNXmtiME4XNHLtiUOvKUdf6uiPg0adAdXh2UxyAQ-HGvU49gpgIU8sjehQi-wUFWjq6HbLUU=w2560-h1307-rw

Are you able to test the keyboard on another computer? If so, Does it work fine?

You can try reset the keyboard/update/reflash the firmware in CUE and see whether that resolves the issue.

To reset the keyboard, Unplug the keyboard, hold the ESC key down while plugging it back in.

Hi Toasted,

Thanks for your reply, I have tried it on my GF laptop its a little thing that laptop and the keyboard didn't even light up, had no response, thing is her laptop only has 2 usb ports so I couldn't try different ports.

I have tried to reset it with esc, but nothing happens.

The CUE2 registers the keyboard, but with a Malfunction (the red triangle) there is only one option to update and it freezes at 3%

CUE2 version is 2.12.66

Archived