Corsair Community

Lights Going Out

The Twobbler

Anytime I use a custom profile, after 15-20 minutes the entire keyboard goes dark and I can not get any lighting to work again. Restarting CUE (v2.12) seems to fix it, until it happens again 15 or 20 minutes later. If I leave the keyboard at Default the LEDs never go dark. I'm running Win 10 x64 that just updated to the latest 1703 update today (creators crap update). I just had this keyboard delivered yesterday and have been trying to work this out since.

I hope I'm just an idiot and overlooking something simple. As I would like to actually change my color profile and use this keyboard as I intended.

After remembering I installed the League of Legends switcher right off the bat, yesterday when I got this keyboard, (I had completely forgot I did that). I just uninstalled and reinstalled the CUE software and things seem to be working properly now. I've imported about 20 profiles and not one has gone black on me yet. So here is to hoping that was the issue.

**Update** Not even 5 minutes after posting this my keyboard went dark again. I have no clue what is causing this. It's very annoying though. The keyboard itself works fine, it's just the lighting that goes out. Very frustrating indeed.

Archived