Corsair Community

Have a big issue since the recently update

jofuraste

Hello all,

First of all, sorry about my not native english. I'll do my best to speak clearly. And second, Im using right now a old keyboard with some keys with mechanicals typing problems.

So, after the update of CUE to version 2.11.115, my Strafe Keyboard aren't function at ANY TIME in my PC, but the lights are ON, change to some colors, exactly like this video here: [ame=

]
[/ame]

I make some little research in forum and already change the ERP thing in BIOS, making this option ENABLED.

After this change, I turned off the computer, pluggedd off all cabbles(USB, energy, internet, video), wait for 2 minutes to discharge all the energy and just plugged on the keyboard cable, video cable and energy cable and didn't work at all.

Any thoughts about how I should handle it? Someone have this same issue?

Regards.

JF.

Hello all,

First of all, sorry about my not native english. I'll do my best to speak clearly. And second, Im using right now a old keyboard with some keys with mechanicals typing problems.

So, after the update of CUE to version 2.11.115, my Strafe Keyboard aren't function at ANY TIME in my PC, but the lights are ON, change to some colors, exactly like this video here:

I make some little research in forum and already change the ERP thing in BIOS, making this option ENABLED.

After this change, I turned off the computer, pluggedd off all cabbles(USB, energy, internet, video), wait for 2 minutes to discharge all the energy and just plugged on the keyboard cable, video cable and energy cable and didn't work at all.

Any thoughts about how I should handle it? Someone have this same issue?

Regards.

JF.

So, I found the solution to my problem. After some moments of despair and sadness with myself, I start to read the comments below the video I posted here.

Some guy just describes what he do with Corsair support:

Just plug off the keyboard, press ESC, plug on keyboard while you hold the ESC button for 10 seconds. After that release the button and voilà the problem is gone.

Sorry about this thread. Hope someone can find the solution here.

@MOD Team

You guys can close this topic.

Regards and thanks.

Archived