Corsair Community

Windows 10 woes

Tinydancer27

I have a K30 keyboard I have been using for over a year. I upgraded to windows 10 and it was working fine. Recently windows 10 did a big update and now my keyboard is acting strangely. When I type the letters th at normal speed together like in the, there, etc it jumps down to to the next line unless I type very very slowly. This is very annoying as I'm a fast typer.

I think it is connected to the windows 10 update because I also had troubles with my NVidia graphics card too at that time (finally solved that with the help of the Nvidia online team).

So, any ideas how I can fix this? its taking ages to type anything. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software, updated the driver. The site says there are no issues with windows 10 but I see comments that others are having problems.

Any help much appreciated, I'm not all that computer savvy though.

• Corsair Employee

Hello Tinydancer27,

If it did not act up on the previous version of windows, it is unlikely a hardware issue. To be sure, you may want to try it on different OS to see if it behaves the same or not.

Unfortunately the K30 is an product that has been discontinued for quite some time and we no longer have any kind of updates for it.

Just overwrite the default device profile in CUE Software. I had System Time Issues, Blackscreens (NVidia) and Windows boot problems after upgrading to 1607. I don't know the K30 possibilities, I have the K70rgb. I had not any strange behavior on my Keyboard but windows was acting strange. May that would be helpful...

Archived