Corsair Community

Discuss Link v4.2.2.27 here

Technobeard

1. There was popup telling me every 2 sec that a new device is plugged into corsair link and it needs to restart.
  2. And then it’s changed an all but I can't find my pump or my fans.

1. This is a bug in CL 3.2.5742, see
http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=822047 Is the H80i reported by Devices and Printers and Device Manager?

The SIV [uSB Bus], [Link Devices] and [Link Status] panels allow the root cause of many hardware issues to be determined and resolved. If you need help with a CL hardware issue I recommend posting these screen shots.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I did what you told me to do. I looked at your post, followed your steps, I deleted SelectiveSuspendEnabled and refreshed the regedit. But I the file is not coming back after I restarted it. So I look at your replies and found a new post with another solution. http://forum.corsair.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153696

And so I changed the values to 0

AllowIdleIrpInD3

DeviceSelectiveSuspended

EnhancedPowerManagementEnabled

SelectiveSuspendEnabled

All the values were already at 0. And SelectiveSuspendEnabled is still missing, in both files. So you asked that I could find corsair sub in devices and printer and device manager. I did I think I found it but it’s in norwegian so you can't really understand. But one thing is that, is it normal that windows doesn't recognize the usb bridge?

712501103_deviceandprinters.thumb.png.fb3151bc3aead201098a8f3919304333.png

904260456_devicemanager.png.f34d0ae5248f9e1b45860b00e304eeea.png

1412719103_regedit1.thumb.png.c84edc9374f64773da98d0aebab2e89d.png

1313994244_regedit2.thumb.png.e80196f999a1ce610c1d5cff99d68ac0.png

So I did what you told me to do.

But one thing is that, is it normal that windows doesn't recognize the usb bridge?

Not really. Where are the 3 SIV panels? Unless you post them I can't help you.

Looking at Devices and Printers Windows did detect the H80i which is the Integrated USB Bridge.

4.My HDD/SSD temp are showing temps that are not accurate.Also the link shows i have a MD temp sensor which shows 80*C !!!!!!!!!. Which is not true at all.GPU fan speed is also missing.

1. You should use .PNG rather than .JPG for screen images as the images are crisper and easier/possible to read. I feel it's also better if they are attached to the post and the CL4 [Home] screen should be posted.
  2. I know CL4 fails to update the DIMM temperatures and wonder if it also fails to update disk temperatures. What is the disk temperature range?
  3. CL often reports inappropriate motherboard sensor information, see http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=805421 and http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=788225.
  4. Many others have reported the GPU fan speeds being missing and also the motherboard fan speeds.

Not really. Where are the 3 SIV panels? Unless you post them I can't help you.

Looking at Devices and Printers Windows did detect the H80i which is the Integrated USB Bridge.

So I looked up SIV panels and installed the SIV hardware. And maybe you could help me, because you can see the pictures and I followed the guide "how to control corsair link with SIV" http://sivtxt.zz.vc/Using%20SIV%20to%20Control%20Corsair%20Link%20Hardware.pdf

And when I followed that guide these windows appeared to me and I don't think it’s normal. Windows can't detect my pump, so I'm wondering what to do next?

thank you again for helping me

1765681671_linkexportsv.thumb.png.23abf52fc98daf7b5ed7ef2872b65e22.png

234663290_linkfanscorsair.thumb.png.8ebaa0ac716b857d0c317b84bfecc342.png

680378959_linkstatussiv.thumb.png.76db33550f20221cbbd8419ffd7ecaeb.png

1534397780_itsdetectingmyusbbridgebutthereisanerrorattheenderror31.thumb.png.4a51cc0b7659335825d9c65d96abdc38.png

So I looked up SIV panels and installed the SIV hardware.

attachment.php?attachmentid=25110&d=1462730192

1. The I/O Error 31 shows there is a hardware issue with the H80i. Until you resolve this nothing will work as it should.
  2. Sometimes if you power down the system and unplug it for two minutes this get's the H80i working again, so try doing this. Does the I/O Error 31 go away?
  3. Yet again you did not post the three screen shots I asked for :(:, only two of them. Why did you not post [Link Devices] as I asked?
  4. I did not ask you to use SIV to control the H80i so why did you do this rather than doing as I asked?
  5. You should try searching for error 31 and see if any of the other posts help you get the hardware working.

The SIV [uSB Bus], [Link Devices] and [Link Status] panels allow the root cause of many hardware issues to be determined and resolved. If you need help with a CL hardware issue I recommend posting these screen shots.

1. [*] You should use .PNG rather than .JPG for screen images as the images are crisper and easier/possible to read. I feel it's also better if they are attached to the post and the CL4 [Home] screen should be posted.

Don't use Photobucket...

Either attach the image to the post or use imgur

Imgur allows up to 5mb for PNGs... After that it'll convert to a jpeg, and attaching images to the post allows up to 5mb

And jpegs do not do well with computer screenshots... even as a 100 quality jpeg they do not look very good

It also makes text extremely hard to read sometimes

The resolution on Photobucket is not very good... I don't know why people still use it when there's MUCH better sites like imgur

Either attach the image to the post or use imgur
Attach photos of the issue to the post that help #4.

No, don't use imgur attach the images to the post. I guess Bryman must like all the imgur.com adverts, I don't.

Technobeard, You should change your post to specify .PNG images.

No, don't use imgur attach the images to the post

Technobeard, You should change your post to specify .PNG images.

Both work fine

Imgur has no limits on resolution and accepts PNGs up to 5mb

It doesn't matter

Attaching images to the post would probably be easier, though

I was just saying don't use Photobucket... it resizes images down to a tinnnny picture and I can hardly see anything on my 2560 x 1600 resolution monitor

Imgur is way better imo

The jpeg is not the problem here... it's the resolution

Also images with a lot of text don't compress very well with jpegs

The image I linked before OptiPNG was 1.35mb, after the default compression level of OptiPNG 1.05mb, 100 quality jpeg 950kb, 95 quality jpeg 500kb

So... really not worth jpeging computer images, it actually raises the file size a lot of times if there's a lot of text... and even as a 100 quality jpeg, computer screenshots look awful... I don't know why but jpegs do not like computer screenshots

1. The I/O Error 31 shows there is a hardware issue with the H80i. Until you resolve this nothing will work as it should.
  2. Sometimes if you power down the system and unplug it for two minutes this get's the H80i working again, so try doing this. Does the I/O Error 31 go away?
  3. Yet again you did not post the three screen shots I asked for :(:, only two of them. Why did you not post [Link Devices] as I asked?
  4. I did not ask you to use SIV to control the H80i so why did you do this rather than doing as I asked?
  5. You should try searching for error 31 and see if any of the other posts help you get the hardware working.

Sorry for not sending you all the images, I was busy yesterday and thanks again, apparently I fixed it. So with SIV, I clicked on link devices, as you can see in the image that I didn't send to you before. I clicked restart under the blue corsair integrated USB bridge. Opened up corsair link v4 and bamm my h80i magically showed up. Thank you again for helping wish you all the best. :)

2016621172_linkdevices.thumb.png.28e1db0ae2eab2e90d6c1d7a26197923.png

2061591450_fixedwithh80i.thumb.png.673690ed6e8c3c45a77a56f5fe7e59b2.png

attachment.php?attachmentid=25120&d=1462810570

apparently I fixed it. So with SIV, I clicked on link devices, as you can see in the image that I didn't send to you before. I clicked restart under the blue corsair integrated USB bridge.

Good. I suspect you effectively did #2. Pressing [Restart] also sets sensible names and if you now look in the HID section of Device Manager you should now see the two Corsair Integrated USB Bridge devices.

There is a ghost Corsair Integrated USB Bridge and if it was my system I would press [uninstall] to remove it.

Archived