Corsair Community

Discuss Link v3.2.5695 here

Technobeard

You need to specify which CL device you have. Does it work for any applications?

You should also add your PC Specs to your profile.

It's a H100i GTX. Strange, fans can only be manually set as they won't automatically adjust the speeds accordingly when any stress tests programs or games are running etc. AIDA, OCCT or BF4.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's a H100i GTX. Strange, fans can only be manually set as they won't automatically adjust the speeds accordingly when any stress tests programs or games are running etc. AIDA, OCCT or BF4.

I think this has just been fixed for the H100iGTX in CL 3.2.5695.

So you just have an H100i? If so that uses the HID driver which comes with Windows and neither driver is used.

As I implied, you need to say exactly what CL hardware you have.

i have a h80i in 1 machine and a h100i in the other, i put my specs in my profile for both machines for some reason the corsair usb dongle only installed on the h100i machine not the h80i machine. maybe something just went wrong with the install either way both function perfect. :)

Address issue when custom curve is selected for a fan device the fan RPM would be set to 100% when the program was maximized onscreen.

Thank you for fixing this annoying issue but the other issue of where when Corsair Link is launched all LEDs (LED strip connected to the Commander Mini and the LED on the Hydro cooler) turns to the value of the highest temperature selected until I click on the LED gadget.

This is caused when setting the LED mode to temperature.

Selecting different LED colors for temperatures

Close corsair link then restart it

Windows 10 Pro

Corsair link seems to max out fans once cooler temperature reaches 40 deg C.

Summary:

I have recently installed an h100i GTX into my system and I have noticed that the Corsair Link software seems to ignore all fan curves once the cooler temperature exceeds 40 deg C. The only way to reduce the fan speeds is to set it to manual. I don't think this is intentional is it? If so is there a way to establish a fan curve that will be honored beyond 40 deg C.

1288794522_CorsairLinkIgnoresfancurve.thumb.png.317444e5553056f9bd1274e0b8a3dcb2.png

Edit 3: After much tinkering around I believe the issue seems to be that Corsair link ignores the last temperature point. See http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=143704.

Hi All,

I'm having trouble getting Corsair Link installed on my clean install Windows 10 64-bit machine. I only have a Corsair AX860i PSU connected to ASRock Z97 Extreme 6 mobo through USB header (no other Corsair products). I'm having the same result on with both versions 3.2.5676 and 3.2.5695. The installation runs smoothly all the way to the last screen which asks if you want to reboot now or later - the computer will freeze (no blue screen, just mouse and keyboard go dead and computer is not responding to any RDP requests, screens stays frozen at the Corsair finish screen) My only option at this point is to hard reset the computer. After reboot the software appears to not be fully installed, the links are created in the start menu, but if you click on the Corsair Link nothing happens. Upon further inspection if you try to directly run the CorsairLink.exe executable I get a Microsoft error "The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect..." During the installation the pop up for the USB driver does come and appears to install correctly, as I see it listed in the Device Manager. Any help would be appreciated. Also the Corsair Uninstall is also not installing correctly so I have not been able to run the uninstall after the botched installations... I have installing over top the old installation each time hoping for a better result.

The download link at the top doesn't work. clicking it returns:

XML Parsing Error: no element found Location: http://downloads.corsair.com/content.xhtml Line Number 50, Column 119:

</script></body><link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="/javax.faces.resource/corsair.css.xhtml?ln=css" /></head>

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^

First crash in win10

Log Name:      Application
Source:        Application Error
Date:          22/08/2015 2:22:55 PM
Event ID:      1000
Task Category: (100)
Level:         Error
Keywords:      Classic
User:          N/A
Computer:      DESKTOP-U1P4HNA
Description:
Faulting application name: CorsairLINK.exe, version: 3.2.5695.18820, time stamp: 0x55c25588
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.10240.16430, time stamp: 0x55c599e1
Exception code: 0xc00000fd
Fault offset: 0x0003dcb8
Faulting process ID: 0x24d8
Faulting application start time: 0x01d0dcdd95e3575c
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\Corsair Link\CorsairLINK.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Report ID: d1a40477-450a-46ee-a208-0e2a903417e6
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 
Event Xml:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
 <System>
   <Provider Name="Application Error" />
   <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
   <Level>2</Level>
   <Task>100</Task>
   <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
   <TimeCreated SystemTime="2015-08-22T13:22:55.000000000Z" />
   <EventRecordID>5388</EventRecordID>
   <Channel>Application</Channel>
   <Computer>DESKTOP-U1P4HNA</Computer>
   <Security />
 </System>
 <EventData>
   <Data>CorsairLINK.exe</Data>
   <Data>3.2.5695.18820</Data>
   <Data>55c25588</Data>
   <Data>ntdll.dll</Data>
   <Data>10.0.10240.16430</Data>
   <Data>55c599e1</Data>
   <Data>c00000fd</Data>
   <Data>0003dcb8</Data>
   <Data>24d8</Data>
   <Data>01d0dcdd95e3575c</Data>
   <Data>C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\Corsair Link\CorsairLINK.exe</Data>
   <Data>C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll</Data>
   <Data>d1a40477-450a-46ee-a208-0e2a903417e6</Data>
   <Data>
   </Data>
   <Data>
   </Data>
 </EventData>
</Event>

Hi all, since I exhausted all possibilities to treat me recognize that CL pump and fans.

And to make matters worse, Win 10 Pro 64 bit keeps telling me it does not recognize the digital signature "Corsair Hydro Series 7289"

I already dried brains this.

Hi all, since I exhausted all possibilities to treat me recognize that CL pump and fans.

And to make matters worse, Win 10 Pro 64 bit keeps telling me it does not recognize the digital signature "Corsair Hydro Series 7289"

I already dried brains this.

swap the usb header worked for me

I decided to come on here and share my experience with everyone here. I dont usually do this but I see help is needed. Just so you know I am still running windows 7. I am waiting to buy a bigger SSD before I upgrade. I have a H100iGTX and an AX860i. The AX is connected via dongle. Now I have been running software version 5676. I realized today that something was wrong with my corsair link. the H100 and AX where not being seen int the software but everything else was. I thought it was a connection issue but after checking no change SO I uninstalled and tried to upgrade to 5695. Once I did this I saw no change. Checked device manager and saw USB dongle, USB 7289, and H100iGTX where marked as not working. After a couple of installs and uninstalls I started reading around and found one fix which I installed CL 2.3.4816 found location of dongle driver and copied them to another location. Uninstalled that corsairlink, went into device manager and pointed the dongle to folder saved on my HD. That fixed that issue. Then I reinstalled latest CL, still wasnt recognizing hardware. I pointed USB 7289 to C:\Program Files (x86)\Silabs\MCU\USBXpress2 folder where driver is, then i opened CL while it was looking for it and it istalled driver at this point which fixed the H100iGTX. Rebooted now all is working fine with new software.

Running 3.2.5695 on Win10-64.

Problem summary: R9 280X shows as HD 7970

Detailed description: As summary. I know the two GPUs use the same chip but it would be nice if the correct model was shown. Screenshot attached.

Separately to the above, for unrelated reasons I've now swapped out the above card for an Asus Strix GTX960. The Strix series can turn off its cooling fan at low loads, and Link appears to treat this as a warning condition by flashing the fan indicator red which I find mildly annoying. Is there a way to tell it to ignore this condition? I've tried editing the configuration without success.

cl.thumb.jpg.f0e961282e901421298ee51be40bcca1.jpg

I decided to come on here and share my experience with everyone here. I dont usually do this but I see help is needed. Just so you know I am still running windows 7. I am waiting to buy a bigger SSD before I upgrade. I have a H100iGTX and an AX860i. The AX is connected via dongle. Now I have been running software version 5676. I realized today that something was wrong with my corsair link. the H100 and AX where not being seen int the software but everything else was. I thought it was a connection issue but after checking no change SO I uninstalled and tried to upgrade to 5695. Once I did this I saw no change. Checked device manager and saw USB dongle, USB 7289, and H100iGTX where marked as not working. After a couple of installs and uninstalls I started reading around and found one fix which I installed CL 2.3.4816 found location of dongle driver and copied them to another location. Uninstalled that corsairlink, went into device manager and pointed the dongle to folder saved on my HD. That fixed that issue. Then I reinstalled latest CL, still wasnt recognizing hardware. I pointed USB 7289 to C:\Program Files (x86)\Silabs\MCU\USBXpress2 folder where driver is, then i opened CL while it was looking for it and it istalled driver at this point which fixed the H100iGTX. Rebooted now all is working fine with new software.

great !, but where the drivers were, could you tell me their names or specific location ?, thanks in advance

I tried the solutions that I have so kindly suggested, but I still get the same disappointing results. Add an image to see that the Lord Pro 64-bit Windows 10, continues to not recognize the digital signature of the driver, (and this happens to me all versions are equipped with "Hydro Series 7289 USB"

Corsair.thumb.jpg.02bb6967763ce23a107818b76e4047b5.jpg

great !, but where the drivers were, could you tell me their names or specific location ?, thanks in advance

In device manager where you see Corsair hydro series 7289 usb device point it to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Silabs\MCU\USBXpress2" and it should find the drivers from there. If not within the last folder is a x64 and x86 folder which depends if you are running 64 or 32bit OS. Hope this helps.

P.S. Make sure the Corsair Link is open. You either see the icon in the lower left corner or just open it up so you see it on your desktop.

I tried the solutions that I have so kindly suggested, but I still get the same disappointing results. Add an image to see that the Lord Pro 64-bit Windows 10, continues to not recognize the digital signature of the driver, (and this happens to me all versions are equipped with "Hydro Series 7289 USB"

Have you tried it like this. Make sure the software is open then in device manager point the 7289 usb to C:\Program Files (x86)\Silabs\MCU\USBXpress2. There is where the drivers are.

In device manager where you see Corsair hydro series 7289 usb device point it to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Silabs\MCU\USBXpress2" and it should find the drivers from there. If not within the last folder is a x64 and x86 folder which depends if you are running 64 or 32bit OS. Hope this helps.

P.S. Make sure the Corsair Link is open. You either see the icon in the lower left corner or just open it up so you see it on your desktop.

Well, thank you very much, but it did not work, windows keeps saying can not verify digital signatures and leaves him unable to work.

Grateful for your response friend

Have you tried it like this. Make sure the software is open then in device manager point the 7289 usb to C:\Program Files (x86)\Silabs\MCU\USBXpress2. There is where the drivers are.

Yes, I tested well, thanks, but Windows 10 does not recognize the digital signature (code 52) on the previous page image I went about it.

In this picture I show the blessed result of all facilities that I have tried by various ways, including suggestions

318232104_InstallationCorsair.thumb.png.daa1379f6bfe6c2b0952a6d2646691ed.png

Has anyone tried compatibility mode? From what I read it works the same in windows 10. So maybe if you switch to the OS you upgraded from that might help. Change the compatibility for Corsair Link then try browsing to driver for the 7289 USb to C:\Program Files (x86)\Silabs\MCU\USBXpress2

The last installation I did, then you have uninstalled and removed all traces of the drivers that are stored in Windows \ System32 \ Drivers, and have erased Silabs folder in Windows \ Program Files, I carried it in compatibility modeI suggested win 8 system, but I keep getting the same results above. Really no longer what else to try, and I sent a query to the service of Corsair to see what response I get, but this really is quite moody, especially if I had to make a RMA, because I'm in Argentina, and limitations imports, I will have to spend a pile of money to send this device and make the deposit with credit card .....

Still, I am extremely grateful for his collaboration, has been very kind and nice to me and even more dedicated than employees of the Corsair itself. Thanks friend

Archived