Corsair Community

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Can some people try importing this profile? It should include profiles for Strafe RGB, K65, K70, M65 RGB, Sabre (both models), Void USB, and Void Wireless.

If there aren't any major problems, I'll update all the profiles to support the above devices!

Edit: Also added Scimitar!

I just bought a K65 RGB Rapidfire - first time Corsair KB owner :sunglasse

So installing CUE 2.5.66 now and getting set up

Will try profiles from the ZIP and report back

EDIT

Every profile has worked well on my K65

I have also imported many others from another bulk pack, and all but 1,2 seem to operate as designed.

Now I'm thinking about the white background cutout mod.

I have the ANSI PDF template - K70_A4.pdf. But hope to copy it from the 2 page layout and join the 2 halves for printing on a single A3 page - which would cover the entire K65 with 1 piece of paper and avoid the join at F9

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Hello. This thread is for simple but nice looking color scheme profiles. I haven't touched it in a while, but with 2.X finally public, I'll be active and making more profiles in the future.

If you have any questions, issues, or requests, make a post!

Features:

CUE 2.X

• Requires Advanced Mode to be enabled.

Beautiful and useful work! Why do your profiles require Advanced Mode to be enabled in CUE 2? I define my own CUE 2 profiles to work in both Basic and Advanced Mode. Please consider defining your lovely static profiles to work in both modes, as this will reduce confusion (as I have seen multiple newbies trip when using the "wrong" mode) and aid people in using the useful bi-mode feature of CUE, instead of only using half of the capabilities of a profile. YMMV.

Archived