Corsair Community

Profile Issue with 1.2 Firmware on K95 RGB

Bloodrush

Like many others, I had a major issue updating to the new firmware earlier today. When I tried to install it, my keyboard stopped loading profiles and I was no longer able to access the "Profiles" section in the CUE. When I would go to the "Device" tab, it would say "incompatible firmware", but would not give me the option to update firmware.

After looking for answers unsuccessfully for several hours, I just uninstalled the CUE and reinstalled the new version with the 1.2 firmware. This installed correctly, and it says "working normally", but I am having major issues with profiles that used to work perfectly.

I had roughly 15 profiles installed and all working perfectly before I attempted to update this morning, and now only 2 of them work. The "Default" and "Main Profile" ones work perfectly, as well as "Lightning" and "Positronic Daydream", two profiles I found on this forum.

When I try and use any other profile, such as any of the various rainbow programs on here, the keyboard turns black, and refuses to light up. I tried removing the profile and importing it again. I tried deleting all of the lighting effects and reimporting. Nothing works.

Are there serious compatibility issues that I don't know about, or is there anything else you guys can think of to fix this issue?

Archived