Corsair Community

Light flickering with type lighting(heat map typing)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sadly, we live in the age of day-one patches and such.

We do, for some products.

Generally, I find that most tech hardware from reputable manufacturers works pretty well from day one. At least they do pretty much what is claimed, even if there is the odd glitch.

Games software seems to be getting more "unfinished" but still released these days. At least with software there's a good chance that bugs or missing features can be corrected at a later date. Far Cry 4 is a good example. It ran quite badly on release, but a recent patch seems to have got the game performing well.

We do, for some products.

Generally, I find that most tech hardware from reputable manufacturers work pretty well from day one. At least they do pretty much what is claimed, even if there is the odd glitch.

Games software seems to be getting more "unfinished" but still released these days. At least with software there's a good change that bugs or missing features can be corrected at a later date. Far Cry 4 is a good example. It ran quite badly on release, but a recent patch seems to have got the game performing well.

You mean Ubisoft in general runs like crap on day one

Id say their company their workers their choice.

Of course it's down to the choice of the company and it's workers what they do. The problem for some companies that put sales and profits above customer satisfaction is that they end up with fewer, or no customers. Companies want customers, and their money, customers usually want good products and service in return for that money. Things can go wrong, obviously. The way a company deals with problems can go a long way to keeping customers happy. In fact, I believe that having the odd problem with a product, and dealing with it well, can actually enhance a company's reputation.

You still do not understand the meaning and deny to understand the meaning.

May it be this way - let`s stop here - this is not the place for private tutoring nor am I willing to.

He obviously can't understand that the word "evangelist" is being extrapolated and not used in its precise meaning.

He obviously can't understand that the word "evangelist" is being extrapolated and not used in its precise meaning.

No i dont understand because im not trying to get anyone to go buy Corsair keyboards, Im trying to get people to stfu and stop whining about lack of 16.8 mill colors.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/evangelist

Go ahead and extrapolate the crap out of that. What do we get the fact neither of you can use google.

If you saw my post above you'll see i dont talk about talk about Corsair "with great enthusiasm".

Or maybe you two are just super special. Its ok we take all kinds here.

You still do not understand the meaning and deny to understand the meaning.

May it be this way - let`s stop here - this is not the place for private tutoring nor am I willing to.

Yes, you right there is no point in tutoring you. Your a special kid that needs special tutoring.

look at the that hell froze over, proffo and zheren agree on something BRB gonna grab a lotto ticket XD

IDK why thats a shock. He finally stop his crying about 16.8 mill colors and the talk about Corsair needs to be more transparent and ****.

And i realised Proffo isnt the biggest baby ever this guy is

Im trying to get people to stfu and stop whining about lack of 16.8 mill colors.

Why are you trying to do that ? Why do you seem so against people complaining about a flawed product ? It seems to me that Corsair themselves are not preventing people complaining about their product or the way they've handled this particular situation on this forum. No matter how annoyed or disappointed people may be with Corsair, they deserve some credit for not censoring comments that are not exactly supporting the company.

Instead of trying (and failing) to get people to "stfu", why not try to be a little more pleasant ?

BTW. People are no longer "whining about lack of 16.8 mill colors", they are complaining that it's taken over 6 months for Corsair to produce 16.8 million animated colours with flickering.

Archived