Corsair Community

Auto Profile Switching Turned off?

Okay guys, so I've been searching for an answer all night now and I am giving up and going to read this forum in the morning...

I had a BF4 profile that starts up automatically when I open the game.

It was nice, but I made a macro to switch profiles on the keyboard (to show off to my friends) and now I can't get automatic profile switching to work--even if I remove the macro.

I believe I have enabled hardware playback, but I am not sure how to disable it.

I would much prefer the automatic switching to the manual switching, although both are nice.

How can I get automatic profile switching to work again?

It was working fine this morning and assigning the profile-switching macro broke it :(

Thanks for helping a very tired and frustrated human being :)

Right click on the CUE system tray icon and select automatic profile switching.

Good luck. Cheers.

EDIT: Every time you manually switch a profile, you have to activate the automatic switching again in the system tray.

Good luck. Cheers.

EDIT: Every time you manually switch a profile, you have to activate the automatic switching again in the system tray.

This fixed my problem. Thank you very much! +rep

Good luck. Cheers.

So, Im probably just an idiot, but my tray (http://imgur.com/lrzya7N) dosen't sem to have that option, and Im not switching profiles automatically

Archived