Corsair Community

Requesting a RMA through Customer Portal for 2 pairs of RAM with same part number

czernobog

Hello,

I am in need of replacing both pairs of my RAM modules, since I ran into errors when using them lately.

Both pairs have the same part number but different lot numbers (and revisions).

I'd like to RMA all of them at once via Express Replacement, but want to avoid paying the deposit twice.

I've put in the data for both module pairs, but when I try to click "next step" I get the message "Please Select Another Product Part Number" and it won't allow me to progress further.

Is it possible to submit a RMA for both pairs at once or do I have to open two separate tickets?

Thanks!

• Administrators

You can't do an Express RMA through the automated system for 2 items, and the amount is per item anyway, so even if it's done manually through customer service, it would still be the same amount, $x per item.

Call customer service and they can help you out: 888-222-4346

You can't do an Express RMA through the automated system for 2 items, and the amount is per item anyway, so even if it's done manually through customer service, it would still be the same amount, $x per item.

By item you mean single module? So I would have to RMA every single module throught the system, = 4 tickets? There is no field to put in the singe part number, only the lot number, that is, if the labels say:

module A 12345678 [1122334455667] <- is this the lot numer?

module B [12345678 1122334455667] <- or the whole double set?

I reside in Europe, so no calling support for me until tomorrow, I'll try the live chat.

Archived