• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 3 results

1. Hi there, I really need your help guys! I am struggeling with my 280x build. I read about 1h in this forum about the different pros and cons and setups and now i am lost. I am aware that it depends on the individuall components, but is there THE setup with a AIO and Fans for that Case. Especiall if you are using only Corsair Cooling Products i guess there must be a Top-Solution Corsair had in Mind builing that Case? I use the following components: 5600x on a ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-Plus with an ASUS RTX 3070 Dual OC and Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz. All build in a 280x. This options for airflow and cooling are available: 4 x LL120 4 x LL 140 Corsair 115i AiO (only top mount position possible) [my old Arctic Liquid 240 is still available, but in the end i want to use the RGB-Fans in the front...so front mount is kind of a problem as i doubt it is a good idea to switch the arctic fans with LL120s!?!?] No Overclocking! Does anybody have the case and tested the different push pull setups and knows THE Top SETUP? Which setup worked best for a non OC Setup concerning Temps and loudness? BTW...Reddit had a great Idea: https://www.coldzero.eu/corsair-280x-replacement-top-window-hexx-smoked Any ideas or experiences highly appreciated. Greetings chris
  2. Hi all, Im new to posting here (Made the account for this) so sorry if i get anything wrong and thanks in advance for any help. I currently just built a new pc and cannot get my AIO to be viewable in ICUE. I've tried looking around for a solution but everything i've tried so far has just resulted in nothing new happneing. The AIO is a "Corsair H115i RGB PLATINUM Hydro Series High Performance CPU Cooler". Currently I can control my motherboard and RAM RGB from ICUE perfectly, just not the AIO. Also I can configure and monitor fan speeds and temp from bios and other monitoring software I had to download since I couldnt change it via ICUE. I've tried all the normal steps, clean install of ICUE, changing the USB form one motherboard position to another or to a rear IO etc. A friend mentioned a USB issue so i checked and the AIO isnt even appearing in USBDeview (or im just blind) so im not sure if the thing is even transmitting it in the first place. Any Help would be greatly appreciated!
  3. Been googling around for nearly 2 hours now and found several people with the same issue, but it seems it's not quit the same. For me the RGB works (rainbow effect) and the fans/pump is fully functional, but it's not showing up in iCUE for me to alter the colors. Is there any solution to this issue, or is the pump type just not compatible with iCUE? Note that I do not have the commander pro, but everything works so I can't see that being the issue.