• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 8 results

1. I already have time with my K55 RGB keyboard and I haven't cleaned it up for a long time. I would like to know how I can clean it up. Can the keys on that keyboard be removed without damaging it? I need help to do a proper cleaning.
  2. Hi, I've been using the Corsair K55 RGB Pro keyboard for almost a year and so far, no problems. But a few days ago, some keys stopped working randomly. That is to say that these (always the same) stop working at random times. I updated the firmware, looked at forums but nothing answers my problem. If you could help me I would be grateful, Good evening!
  3. So my K55 keyboard works like normal, ICUE and everything works fine and I've had it for about a month. But ever since I got it it's had moments where the RGB just switches to the colour green, keyboard will still work normally just all the lights change to green. I check the ICUE and it even displays that the lights are green, I've tried to change the hardware lighting and lighting effects but it still stays green. The only way I've been able to solve it is by force updating the keyboard but that's only temporarily before it happens again randomly.
  4. I just installed icue 4, the latest version as of 12/29/21 and it is causing my k55 rgb keyboard to disconnect and reconnect over and over with the windows device tones. I tried doing a complete clean uninstall following the corsair how to, then installed icue4 again and the same issue happens. The keyboard can not type while this is happening. The keyboard works like normal if I uninstall icue. I also tried different USB ports on the motherboard IO. I have a gigabyte b450 motherboard with a ryzen 5 1600. The keyboard also seems to work normally if I just quit icue.
  5. i got my keyboard, in december, and it had issues from the get go. So when im typping, or gaming, my keyboard suddently disable all keys except for "z, q ,s, d, c," in order to fix the bug, i need to press "page up" or "page down". i cue detects my keyboard no problem, and is up to date. please help as i've never knew what was the problem (never spilled anything on it or dropped it) kind regards
  6. So i have had the k55 RGB keyboard for awhile now, i got this keyboard and some other stuff a couple years back to get into PC Gaming, and after sometime. I noticed that there was a macro set on the g1 key, No problem right, so i went into ICue and noticed that there was nothing set on it. I didnt really think much of it, now like 3 years later im on a different pc now, using the same keyboard and that same macro is still set on there, and only is there when icue is not running. I have never seen anything like this before and I could not find anything online, Im already looking into getting another keyboard, but it just stumps me as to why there is a macro set on that key even though there isnt? If anyone else can think why that is that would be awesome! like I said this has been stumping me now for a couple years!
  7. I have a corsair K55 and i want to set the Gkeys to be their own keys for some of my games as they will be doing very similar functions but i don't want to set them to an "A-Z" key but i want to set them as G1-6 keys instead of another key.
  8. The keyboard is working perfectly fine but whenever i play DOTA 2. The "M" is blinking always. I don't want these macro recordings coz i cannot play the game. It suddenly pauses, buy items, cast skills. How to turn this off coz it's auto recording whenever i start DOTA 2. I'm getting very frustrated with this. I installed the latest iCUE but still, every time i check the iCUE there are recordings for the macro. Please help, i really like these keyboard but what is happening!!!! T_T i feel really sad. Is it because im just using a laptop and put a keyboard? PLEASE HELP!