Corsair Community

Graphite 760T Hinge issue

gutamuw

Hi!

I just got the 760T, and after i had installed everything i saw that there was an issue with the hinge in the sidepanels. Worst on the windowed one. It isn't really closing, so it pushes the white metal on the plexi sidepanel out. And it just looks cheep and not good at all. I wanted quality for 180£! :(

So what can i do? Can i get a new one on warranty? Or do i need to buy a new case? I don't wanna take out everything again!! :[pouts:

Well like I read your post, it has to do with the hole case where the panel hangs on, the best , fastest way is contact the retailer and ask for a return of the case and for a new replacement. If that won't help or the retailer makes problems about it, you can always fill out a support ticket at tech support( you find the link above in the red bar, says; Support Ticket System), don't forget to upload your bill/invoice and some photo's of the faulty part if you place a ticket.

Hi!

I just got the 760T, and after i had installed everything i saw that there was an issue with the hinge in the sidepanels. Worst on the windowed one. It isn't really closing, so it pushes the white metal on the plexi sidepanel out. And it just looks cheep and not good at all. I wanted quality for 180£! :(

So what can i do? Can i get a new one on warranty? Or do i need to buy a new case? I don't wanna take out everything again!! :[pouts:

If you haven't already, please create an account at http://corsair.force.com and click on the 'Request an RMA' button and explain your issue. Please PM me your RMA number once the ticket has been submitted into our system.

Archived