The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-08-2018, 02:07 AM
Mask3d1's PC Specs

POST ID # = 967613
Mask3d1 Reputation: 10
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaus-L View Post
Yes, fully supported. I would instantly switch my complete environment to Corsair, if they would offer a nice keypad. And I know, many others would do so, because the only competitor actually is failing more and more with their hard- and software.
It's a great chance to win so many customers !
Corsair, as I have said numerous times in this thread. Older gamers are your demographics, and your competition is creating an opportunity you need to take advantage of. The peripheral market that Gamepads are in is huge....and let's face it, the price point is *very* similar to what you have for your keyboards now. I spent $130 for my Razer Tartarus, and to be honest, as I quoted above, they are failing with their hardware and software.

Step up and give the older gamer fans what they want. Please! :D

Let us go full gaming Corsair!

Bring us the Corsair Flintlock Gamepad! Yes, I named it.

Old 08-20-2018, 09:21 AM

POST ID # = 969423
omgimdrunk Reputation: 10

So i just created an account for the sole purpose of wanting a coursair game pad with analog joystick. I want to dump my razer gear but need a decent game pad replacement first. Razer also has a new game pad v2 which has been sold out a few times so maybe you guys need some new data.

Old 08-24-2018, 12:23 PM

POST ID # = 970034
MeathookzGaming Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mask3d1 View Post
Bring us the Corsair Flintlock Gamepad! Yes, I named it.
That name is indeed great. I also would love a Corsair Flintlock to be manufactured, as I'm very tired of seeing my beautiful Corsair products resting nicely on my Corsair MM300 right next to my far inferior gaming pad made by a company that shall not be named.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-03-2018, 03:58 PM
ToothlessBrev's PC Specs

POST ID # = 978820
ToothlessBrev Reputation: 10

I really do hope Corsair revisits the possibility of making a gamepad. I would GLADLY purchase a new keyboard, mouse and gamepad from them

Old 11-07-2018, 04:05 PM

POST ID # = 979375
Valcor Reputation: 10

I too wish Corsair would bring a gamepad to market...soon! Come one Corsair - you can do it.

Old 11-08-2018, 02:17 AM
Mask3d1's PC Specs

POST ID # = 979424
Mask3d1 Reputation: 10

Bumping for Gamepad Justice!

Come on everyone....if we keep posting, Corsair will have to listen eventually.

Honestly, if they made one, I'd buy all of their peripherals.

K55 RGB Gaming Keyboard
$49.99

SCIMITAR PRO RGB Optical MOBA/MMO Gaming Mouse
$69.99

VOID PRO RGB Wireless Premium Gaming Headset with Dolby® Headphone 7.1
$99.99

MM300 Anti-Fray Cloth Gaming Mouse Pad — Medium
$19.99

Sub-total $239.96 and that's on top of buying the Gamepad (Corsair Flintlock perhaps?). Gamepad could easily sell for $99.99 and it would literally fly out of the inventory as soon as word got out that Corsair, famous for quality keyboards and gaming peripherals, was *finally* making a Gamepad. That's a $339.96 with the gamepad under current prices *if* I didn't buy a mechanical keyboard, but stayed with their basic model. Talk about moving some product.

Come on Corsair...a gamepad makes extended gaming sessions physically easier, and with more and more of the demographics of gamers getting older, anything that can help out that sector of the market more is a win. Besides, who do you think has the money to spend?

Old 11-28-2018, 01:35 PM

POST ID # = 982572
BAzzz Reputation: 10

I joined this forum specifically for this thread... I had a Belkin NTe52, two Razer version and a Tartarus and now I'm on my third Logitech G13.

I don't want to go back to Razer, their build quality has greatly deteriorated in the last few years and their software just sucks.

I do like the G13, but no mechanical keys, and to be honest, pretty naff switches even for membrane ones. This is the third one, as I said, and all had the same issues - keys just stop working after a while.

I've been looking for alternatives, but the only options seem to be Razer of awful things from companies I've never heard of that look terrible.

I use the gamepad not just for gaming. I have it set for my photo editing software as well.. makes life so much easier. I can't imagine working without one now.

I'll be honest, the only bit of Corsair kit I have is the CPU cooler in my PC.

Old 12-18-2018, 01:50 AM

POST ID # = 985935
Klaus-L Reputation: 10

Yes, Razer has become complete mess (may be has always been). But they have a large amount of blind fanboys. Their Obweaver is likely working for me, but if some other company would produce a keypad, I would garbage Razer immediately.
Sadly, no one cares about the MMO community. All staring at BR kiddies.

Get used to a simply keyboard, the time of additional function keys are gone.

Old 08-27-2019, 03:28 PM
snake42069's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1015871
snake42069 Reputation: 10
Default I would buy one in a heartbeat

Im would love all my peripherals be Corsair. I would love a gamepad by them, as i will be getting in the mail tomorrow a k70 rgb with mx blue's, and im using the mm800 and glaive as mouse pad and mouse respectively.

I used to use a afterglow controller for my xbox one and pc gaming, before they altered the design to where it is basically turd with Christmas lights.

However, i loved the aesthetics of the controller. It just seemed so "Corsair" to me. The outer edge of the controller had a LED tube, which had rainbow lighting but could also be static. I prefer rainbow. The changes they made removed the tube, and replaced it with 4 little bulbs in the controller, not attractive at all.

To me, I bought it because it reminded me of Corsair stuff, and the rgb app didnt conflict with iCUE.

If Corsair did a kickstarter i would totally donate a $100 to it.