Corsair Community

Corsair H110i - Fan Replacement

metacookie

I have seen almost everywhere online that these fans are loud and they are 100% right. I run the Corsair Link software and in silent mode, it is not bad but in balance or performance, they are loud.

Everywhere I have looked everyone will give recommendations. I haven't found anyone who gives exact links to the fans they recommend. Some will say Noctua NF-A14 PPC 2000PWM are great.

Does Corsair have a recommendation for a fan that is compatible with this cooler & is quieter than the stock ones it came with?

Man I would really appreciate it for anyone to please help me out. Trying to start to record videos for YouTube but the back noise is like an aircraft carrier.

PLEASE if you can share the link to which one you recommend to purchase.

• Corsair Employees
I recommend the ML series fans. Here's a 2 pack: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G5I6RK2/ref=twister_B07843K53J?th=1.

The RGB series don't spin quite as fast but I found that there really wasn't much performance benefit over about 1600 RPM (on the 120mm H100). I would imagine you'd actually see the same.

The ML fans that DevBiker has recommended are a great choice! I would also recommend these, if you're in the market for some new fans.

Archived