Corsair Community

if you have a copy of the text, it is super easy. you just have to right click a key on the assignments page, assign new action, click text, copy/paste, and name it and put the text in it. So if you are in a game, you would just press enter, (your programmed key), and then enter again. EZPZ. EDIT: I realized there are limits to text sizes so my idea wouldnt work. you would have to work with it more in the macro section of the key function editor with occasional enters and have it typed out really fast, like 0 milliseconds between each G but 20 before each enter so it doesnt go through before it is done

Yeah I got it to work..kinda.. I ended up macro-ing the whole thing out as this instead of using the text because the text wouldn't work either:

/all ------GGGGGG--------GGGGGG----

/all ----GG-------GG------GG---

/all --GG------------------GG----------------

/all -GG------------------GG-----------------

/all -GG--------GGGG-GG-------GGGG-

/all --GG----------GG---GG---------GG---

/all ---GG--------GG-----GG-------GG----

/all -----GGGGGG--------GGGGGG-----

which doesn't look like all that much here but trust me when inputted into league it makes two perfect G's. My only problem is that it'll work everywhere BUT league, when I use the macro on league it skips some characters and I'm not sure why. All of that was input by the macro but it just won't work in league :/

Yeah I got it to work..kinda.. I ended up macro-ing the whole thing out as this instead of using the text because the text wouldn't work either:

/all ------GGGGGG--------GGGGGG----

/all ----GG-------GG------GG---

/all --GG------------------GG----------------

/all -GG------------------GG-----------------

/all -GG--------GGGG-GG-------GGGG-

/all --GG----------GG---GG---------GG---

/all ---GG--------GG-----GG-------GG----

/all -----GGGGGG--------GGGGGG-----

which doesn't look like all that much here but trust me when inputted into league it makes two perfect G's. My only problem is that it'll work everywhere BUT league, when I use the macro on league it skips some characters and I'm not sure why. All of that was input by the macro but it just won't work in league :/

League prevents spam. this is spam in league, they simply wont let you input that fast.

Archived