Corsair Community

PC FREEZE when Installing CUE (HELP)

TheFugas

Hello folks, so basically 2 things:

1) Cant install CUE, my entire PC freeze in the same step "Intalling 1/2 drivers"

reaching this poing of the installation wizard, my pc freeze completely cant move the mouse nor nothing.. I just have to Hold the power bottom till the PC shuts down. After the post my pc works fine.

However I've noticed that after the failure installation of CUE I tried to install other program (Steam) And I got a message saying that a previous installation (the CUE) had made some changes In order to install Steam I clicked on Accept which would revert those changes and w/e I can install any program. with no more messages after that only one.

This happen after reinstall my Windows 10 in UEFI mode. (Did three times to discard some bad installation already) But I still cant installa CUE....

2) I've notices that when I have my RGB K95 Keyboard pluged in my pc the bios screen last longer (like 20+seconds) than with a normal 10$ Keyboard. wich is pretty annoying. Idk what is for... and also sometimes I cant even get in to the bios even If I spam F2 or DEL... idk why either..

__Help PLS___ :(:

UPDATE:

-I've tried installing a previous verion and the problem persists, it freeze in the same part of the isntallation mentioned above :(

What ended up working for you? I'm having the same issue, and I haven't been able to find any helpful information anywhere else.

Install CUE with Revo Uninstaller that programas has an installation tool aswell.

download the 30 days trial version, click install - search for the CUE setup.exe

and Install cue normally.

That tool monitorize Windows when an installation in taking place. This worked out for me, hope it does for you awell

Well after the whole day investigating I DID RESOLVED THE PROBLEM!

I installed CUE and my bios screen no longer freeze either.

SO "thanks" for nothing

Don't be so harsh mate! You did find a solution, by yourself, within 3 hours and 30 minutes of your original post. :O That's rather impressive.

People are all in different time zones so you can't expect 'live' help from a forum. :/ Sounds like if this issue is widespread your solution should be stickied or added to a FAQ.

Cheers,

Don't be so harsh mate! You did find a solution, by yourself, within 3 hours and 30 minutes of your original post. :O That's rather impressive.

People are all in different time zones so you can't expect 'live' help from a forum. :/ Sounds like if this issue is widespread your solution should be stickied or added to a FAQ.

Cheers,

Thank You and you are right! I apologize and shouldnt have posted that!

Archived