Corsair Community

So I'm trying to make something kind like a keyboard screensaver I'm trying

to do it very basic right now but I can't get it to work any help would be nice what I'm trying to do and maybe someone could make it for me and I could learn off of what you did is I am trying to have the whole keyboard in red with the WASD and arrow keys do a breathing a fact in white tell you start using the keyboard then they would go solid white I got the breathing affect and I got them to go solid white but I can't get them to restart the breathing affect after a few seconds of not using them please help would be really appreciated:D:

PS I would like to take this more advanced later on eventually getting into things like taking some of the more popular animated keyboard layouts having them play when you're not using the keyboard then when you stop using it for a little while they start playing and repeating again :sigh!:

It's not that hard actually:

You put the breathing effect in the first group and make it start with mode. No ending.

Then you put the solid effect in the second group make it start on key press and end after 1 times. The duration of this effect determines when it goes back to breathing.

You have to make sure the first group is on the left and the second on the right. You can controll that with the naming since they are sorted alphabetically.

Thank you so much for your help I was actually trying matin for some reason is working today but it wasn't yesterday I plan on making some more complicated ones like the underwater one where it will ripple out then stay solid blue but after a few minutes it will go back to shimmering and shining I guess is what it would be called until you press the key again

Archived