Corsair Community

Request Keyboard Profiles Here (courtesy of Krazykid)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there are a few ones, maybe one for ekko, a jungle irelia maybe (so F would flash the colour of chilling smite), a spirit godyr one based on the standard layout, but with each stance flashing the stance color on the keyboard and the border flashing the four different stance colors (again with f being chilling smite) and then a nice minecraft one, if you need to know the keys I use most often its WASDE~ and left shift (go crazy :D)

If you dont want to make all of those (I wouldn't lol) the two I would prefer the most are the spirit godyr one followed by the minecraft one

Well there are a few ones, maybe one for ekko, a jungle irelia maybe (so F would flash the colour of chilling smite), a spirit godyr one based on the standard layout, but with each stance flashing the stance color on the keyboard and the border flashing the four different stance colors (again with f being chilling smite) and then a nice minecraft one, if you need to know the keys I use most often its WASDE~ and left shift (go crazy :D)

If you dont want to make all of those (I wouldn't lol) the two I would prefer the most are the spirit godyr one followed by the minecraft one

I already have a udyr themed profile, its request #82 and i already have a minecraft theme which is request #18, http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=139228

So just the ekko profile and irelia profile ^.^

I'd like some sort of heatmap profile, if you wouldn't mind.

Here's what I have in mind:

The keys all start out unlit, but as you start typing, each key starts cycling through the colors with each press.

So, like, the first press of a key goes from unlit to red, then the second press of that key goes to orange, then green...following ROYGBIV all the way up, with a slow fade back down through the colors during inactivity.

Would that be possible?

I'd like some sort of heatmap profile, if you wouldn't mind.

Here's what I have in mind:

The keys all start out unlit, but as you start typing, each key starts cycling through the colors with each press.

So, like, the first press of a key goes from unlit to red, then the second press of that key goes to orange, then green...following ROYGBIV all the way up, with a slow fade back down through the colors during inactivity.

Would that be possible?

That is not possible to do, although its a cool idea.

Can you explain what you want exactly cause its hard to tell in the video,

Wanted all the F1-Pause break to be Two color pattern which is purple and pink repeatly.

Row 1 which is numbers including numpad with - * / and Num Lock same pattern but different from the F1-Pause break with same color.

And all the rest will be like a wave with only three row lighten up.

It'll be rainbow if left untouched with the rows (Except the static non-changing colors which are purple and pink).

Ctrl all the way to Enter on the number pad is static with Pink and purple pattern again.

If you watch the video carefully, that's the exact same thing as I wanted.

it's close KK, but I was hoping for something with less white in it, and less rippling...How do I change that? basically, I'd like it to be much, much more ambient and slower - think the embers of a fire just slowly changing, and a single keypress causing a single key to glow, instead of the whole keyboard.

Edited by Reinholder

it's close KK, but I was hoping for something with less white in it, and less rippling...How do I change that? basically, I'd like it to be much, much more ambient and slower - think the embers of a fire just slowly changing, and a single keypress causing a single key to glow, instead of the whole keyboard.

k i made you one, i sent you a PM

Hi. I have a request if you don't mind. Is it possible to do this image onto a keyboard with solid lighting? I've been trying but it always manages to look extremely grotesque for me. It'd probably have to be sideways on the keyboard because it's pretty long. If that's the case, Can I get the cloud part on the right side? Thanks.

If you don't want to take this request I completely understand. I'm used to it by now.

1622598_Athing.thumb.png.c91968cb2d2d815b5fe2cc7bb83446a4.png

Hi. I have a request if you don't mind. Is it possible to do this image onto a keyboard with solid lighting? I've been trying but it always manages to look extremely grotesque for me. It'd probably have to be sideways on the keyboard because it's pretty long. If that's the case, Can I get the cloud part on the right side? Thanks.

If you don't want to take this request I completely understand. I'm used to it by now.

yea theres no way even I could make it look good on the keyboard lol.

Im looking for a profile to use for Dota that I can't figure out how to do the lighting for (bear in mind I've only had this keyboard for less than a day so far lol) But here's my idea.

Q W E R D F are lit Red and when you one of them (lets use Q as an example) the 2 keys below it light up individually one after the other Red. So basically I'd look like this:

Press Q, then A Lights up red for half a second than turns off, then Z turns Red for half a second then turns off. For W it'd be S then X and E it would be D and C and so on (though since D and F would be one of the primary keys, they'd always be lit I guess) But if that's possible let me know ;)

Edit: If it was possible to do this and you made a profile like that, would I be able to further edit the profile to what suits me? I'd hate to bog you down with all the other keys that I'd want to stay just a static color lol.

Thanks!

Im looking for a profile to use for Dota that I can't figure out how to do the lighting for (bear in mind I've only had this keyboard for less than a day so far lol) But here's my idea.

Q W E R D F are lit Red and when you one of them (lets use Q as an example) the 2 keys below it light up individually one after the other Red. So basically I'd look like this:

Press Q, then A Lights up red for half a second than turns off, then Z turns Red for half a second then turns off. For W it'd be S then X and E it would be D and C and so on (though since D and F would be one of the primary keys, they'd always be lit I guess) But if that's possible let me know ;)

Edit: If it was possible to do this and you made a profile like that, would I be able to further edit the profile to what suits me? I'd hate to bog you down with all the other keys that I'd want to stay just a static color lol.

Thanks!

try this:

Request #30

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=139228

• Confused 1

Can you make a profile where there is always a rainbow on the keyboard but when I press a key, the keys around it (touching it) become black or get EMPed.

For example if i were to press G the letters G, F, V, B, H, Y and T would become black. So its like a ripple that stops after 1 key. I have a k70.

Could you make me one for the game Walking Dead - survival instinct, cheers! something that suits the game theres a lot of blood! cheers m8

dont know if its possible but when i press left mouse button make red blood splashes on the keyboard?

Hi,

-Can you make the Request #116 ripple for all the keys?

-with the ripples to be WHITE in color?

-and make the ripples start on the key that is press on?

I have a K70 Corsair

Thank You!

Love your work =)

Edited by cloud940