Corsair Community

Request Keyboard Profiles Here (courtesy of Krazykid)

Thank you for making these for all of us, they are fantastic. When you get back would it be possible for a red version of the underwater profile? All the lights on my rig are red and this would be flipping awesome. I've got the k70 rgb Edited by Bauman
forgot to add keyboard model

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think you could me me a keyboard profile with a black background and then a yellow circle with a yellow skull inside and saying Independent Outlaws around the circle like in the first 1-2 seconds of this video? Thanks!

Impossible

Hey Krazy. Thanks for doing all these. I have a request for kind of like 2 profiles to be mixed. I would like the idle of the lights to be like SuperKrazy 2 that you did for number 4 on the requests you have done. But when you do a key press it does the EMP effect of blue lights cutting all lights out for 2-5 seconds. Thanks in advance.

A little odd, but really important, is it possible to have a skin made that has "SEXY MINIONS"written in black Scrolling along a white background, and whenever a key is pressed the key glows minion yellow (FAE669 // 250, 230, 105)? ThaNKS!

A little odd, but really important, is it possible to have a skin made that has "SEXY MINIONS"written in black Scrolling along a white background, and whenever a key is pressed the key glows minion yellow (FAE669 // 250, 230, 105)? ThaNKS!

I dont prefer making words on the keyboard, it just ends up looking bad everytime.

Okay, so my power went out today and this sent my k95 into "demo" mode. There is an amazing rainbow pattern in the demo mode that i would love if it could be replicated. I have no idea if its possible, but the rainbow seems to move in different directions on the keyboard, yet still flow together. This is the only video I could find that displays it; [ame]

[/ame]

The video does not do it justice, it looks amazing when on your keyboard. I was wondering if there was a way to retrieve this profile from demo mode and use it, and if not if you could replicate it :) Thanks and wonderful work!

Hey Krazy I just got my K70 two days ago and love literally all the work you do, I dabbled in trying to make my own lights and maybe I will be better at it but it is really confusing which just makes me appreciate what you do even more.

My request would be a simple Cloud 9 theme with the white and blue colors. If it's not too much extra work, for an effect could you make the entire board flash either blue or white when a key is pressed?

Hi Krazy,

Would it be possible to get a Manchester United theme?

Something like MUFC across the keyboard or a colour scheme similar to the logo below.

http://i.imgur.com/WRdcqj1.jpg

Cheers,

J.D

Not sure how i can put that on the keyboard

Hello, I was hoping to make a request myself of something for this thread. Would it be possible to get a Terraria themed profile for K70 RGB?

I was thinking something like have maybe each row of keys be a layer of the world itself, like top row be space, bottom row be the hell / underworld section. If possible maybe have both sides end in the beach / ocean, jungle on the left, dungeon on the right, with reactive typing, the reactive typing being that each time a key is pressed the keys light up on and around the pressed key with a representation of the new Moon Lord boss for a very short duration, like maybe a quick flash?

Anyways thank you for your time and consideration of my request Krazykid!

Hello, I was hoping to make a request myself of something for this thread. Would it be possible to get a Terraria themed profile for K70 RGB?

I was thinking something like have maybe each row of keys be a layer of the world itself, like top row be space, bottom row be the hell / underworld section. If possible maybe have both sides end in the beach / ocean, jungle on the left, dungeon on the right, with reactive typing, the reactive typing being that each time a key is pressed the keys light up on and around the pressed key with a representation of the new Moon Lord boss for a very short duration, like maybe a quick flash?

Anyways thank you for your time and consideration of my request Krazykid!

pictures please!

im assuming the color scheme is literally all grey, but what do you want me to do with it? i dont know anything about this game.

The Color Scheme is just some grey red and green. Maybe just some flickering red in the middle surrounded by some green and grey, don't worry about it.

Hey Krazy, not sure if you saw my request the other day about the Cloud9 theme but you never responded to it so I wasn't sure. If you didn't want to take the request I completely understand, I just didn't want to have to check the forum everyday.

Thanks again!

Hey Krazy, not sure if you saw my request the other day about the Cloud9 theme but you never responded to it so I wasn't sure. If you didn't want to take the request I completely understand, I just didn't want to have to check the forum everyday.

Thanks again!

I saw it, i would have pmed you if i was not taking on the request. I look at all the requests, dont worry ;)

Edit: i also finished it :P pmed you.

Edited by krazykid