Corsair Community

Request Keyboard Profiles Here (courtesy of Krazykid)

I'm sorry. So here is my idea. Starting from Esc to F12 either Pink/Red/Green,

Then all letter keys, ex. Qwerty..... Another solid color different from F1-F12

Then all surrounding keys, ex. Tab,shift,alt,space. Another solid bright color.

Then here is the tricky part, every time i press any key, it would trigger lighting effects on the Right part of the keyboard, from Printscreen to Number keys. Any effect would be great, but only to the right part of the keyboard. Left part of the keyboard is still in solid color, no effect. And lastly, ALL Media Keys are colored RED.

I hope you understand me, as English is not my first language. :) thanks.

81416667_corsairgamingk70rgbreview-overview2.jpg.b1fc4726b9ceacd6b2c931fd01a76b7f.jpg

Edited by vanarchy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I don't suppose you could make me a Hearthstone profile. Maybe you could have it so different modes represent one of the different board designs or something. To be honest that sounds like a lot of work so just a simple hearthstoney design would be brilliant.

ASDF Ezreal is complete, as for the macro, i tried but failed. I could only make it spam GG.

Thanks a lot for making a Ezreal Profile, as for GG I did get it to work by trying on my own and if you want me, I can tell you how. Thanks again for ezreal ASDF

Hey! I was just wondering if you could make a Elite: Dangerous themed profile! Many thanks to you and your hard work at producing profiles!

Picture/reference for me to look at, not sure why nobody does this. Its like everyone expects me to know what they are talking about.

Copy pasting it from my original thread

I want red & white or blue & white color ripple or pulsing and when i press a key i want it to be "highlighted" for a short period of time in blue for red&white or red for blue&white.

Thank you!

Can you make something with pink floyd (dark side of the moon0 please? I've seen some but without downloads... also can you make it so that the white light comes from the left into the prism and then it spreads into a rainbow? would be cool! Is this already made? if so can anyone link me to it? 9also I would like it if it wasn't static. thx in advance!

Hi, could you make a version of tbe "corrosive" profile, but make it switch color from time to time (k70 rgb)? I know you already made different colors for it, but if you could combine all colors into one profile it would be great. Edited by jbk

Hey thx for the pink floyd theme! I love it 2 bits! Now I have another request if you have some time that is. Could you make something Joker themed from batman? Idk maybe make a mode where all the main fps/moba keys are? and make a mode just for show? would be cool to see something with green and purple mix like the joker :D

Cheers!!

Hey thx for the pink floyd theme! I love it 2 bits! Now I have another request if you have some time that is. Could you make something Joker themed from batman? Idk maybe make a mode where all the main fps/moba keys are? and make a mode just for show? would be cool to see something with green and purple mix like the joker :D

Cheers!!

Pictures/references/keys used ingame, etc........ please dont just expect me to know what your talking about.

Not sure if you have done it yet, but the if its possible, the rainbow wave when the keyboard is in demo mode. Looks brighter and prettier than the one preset, thanks! :D

which one are you talking about? the bugged demo mode? thats impossible to make.