Corsair Community

CUE is Confusing - How do I....

Jenksy

Firstly, excuse my ignorance. I've been sitting here in front of The Corsair Utility Engine for a couple hours now (off and on) and I'm quite frustrated with the unintuitiveness in trying to accomplish what I thought would be a simple task...

GOAL: Caps Lock, Num Lock and Scroll Lock should be lit if they are Active. They should resume the normal profile if they are not active.

Can someone guide me through how to do this? I'm trying to reprogram my Non-Advanced-Mode profile in Advanced mode and not-withstanding those issues (how do you have lights randomize colour?!) I can't wrap my head around how to 'bind' the state of these lock keys to a colour...

Again, pardon me if I haven't played enough, but I've spent the better part of a week trying to make this work over several cumulative hours and I've not found success.

Thanks!

A Keyboard that has backlights under every key isn't featured to allow for the LOCK toggles to display a colour... Fantastic.

In Advanced mode I couldn't figure out how to get the Ripple profile to have a random colour. Is that possible?

A Keyboard that has backlights under every key isn't featured to allow for the LOCK toggles to display a colour... Fantastic.

In Advanced mode I couldn't figure out how to get the Ripple profile to have a random colour. Is that possible?

No you can not assign random colors in advance mode.

Archived