Corsair Community

T2 road warrior recall?

alex91294

Is anyone able to tell me anything about the T2 ROAD WARRIOR Gaming Chair? I want to buy one, but it seems like it's sold out or something? It only directs me to retailers & I'm unable to buy one through the site. I also tried calling customer service whether they were out of stock & they told me that there is a recall on the T2's? But I'm not seeing any news or blog posts about a recall...

• Corsair Employees
Correct. We initiated a small recall on the initial batch of T2 Road Warrior chairs due to the initial out-of-box experience being less than stellar. This can be thought of as more of a delay in this case since T2 shouldn't have actually made it out to customers yet. No worries though, T2 will be available again soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi,

I have bought the T2 (barely a month ago and I have greasy ball bearings falling all over the floor.

In the support section I haven't managed to find a product number for the T2.

How do I know if my T2 road warrior is part of the recall?

How can I contact support without the product number (CF-9010006-WW) available in the system?

• Administrators
Hi,

I have bought the T2 (barely a month ago and I have greasy ball bearings falling all over the floor.

In the support section I haven't managed to find a product number for the T2.

How do I know if my T2 road warrior is part of the recall?

How can I contact support without the product number (CF-9010006-WW) available in the system?

As CJ said, it was a delay in the release. No one received these.

CF-9010006-WW is in the support ticket system. Look under:

Family: HID

Series: Gaming Furniture

Archived