Corsair Community

800d side panel mod need help corsair...

grouchy

cut a long story short i not so long broke up with my miss's and while bringing the 800D case back with me at this time it was in bits side panels off front bezel off all the hardware water cooling rads pumps etc out while in transfer i should of wrapped it up and all that but i had to get out there quick couldn't stand the site of her butttt i came to a conclusion then the non side window on the 800d fits on the window side now i sat and looked at the case with the non windowed on the windowed side and thinking and was like that be a great idea to mod a massive window mod and to mod the bottom too so you have 2 windows and maybe putting a nice thick acrylic at the bottom with a name or w.e and have 4 leds in each corner and put a metal sheet at the back of the acrylic and the sides so the light stays in and shines out the acrylic and then you have a big huge window to show of your hardware water cooling your mods in the case and stuff but i cant find the non windowed side panel and mine are bent to S*** :( SO ANY ONE OUT THERE KNOW A PLACE OR CORSAIR CAN GUIDE ME TO BUY 2 NON WINDOWED SIDE PANELS IT BE A GREAT HELP :idea::sunglasse:idea:

okay this is totaly F***** up you search 800D and u find no panel solid panel you type in 700D and it shows up as Solid Side Panel for Obsidian Series® 800D/700D Full-Tower Cas weird when you type in 800d dont show but type in 700d shows oo come on corsair i look stupid now :( :(

sorry guys been soooo busy l8ly um but ram guy i was just thinking if i can get a 700D front panul since i dont need the door no more coz im using ssds so i dont need the optical drive bays and the 700D had no door wich be perfect to do a 140mm rad any 1 got aany suggestions ? many thanks guys :)

any chance you sell the front door but the 2 pins tht go in the front bezel on the 800D if you sell them pins i will need them asap please or any 1 got a spare broken door they can send me the pins and the fittings so i can put it on to mine PLESE ?

Archived