Corsair Community

VOID Pro USB 7.1 only stereo

TeteusFX

I had this Corsair Void USB 7.1 for about 3 months, and surround worked fine. My sister played Minecraft yesterday, and she said she did nothing to the iCUE.

I came back today, turned on my PC and when i went on iCUE and tried to turn on surround (that i never turn off) and i see no diference at all, it sounds the same as Stereo. I tried changing USB ports, i already intalled yesterday iCue update today, and still not working, restarted and nothing...

Please help!

I really need a awnser, so that i know if i have to exchange it.

I too am having the exact same problem man, I have legit tried everything I can to figure it out, i've reinstalled icue many times tried repairing it tried updating all the drivers and even tried deleting them all and reinstalling but yet still no fix.

I'm starting to think its an actual software update problem.

I too am having the exact same problem man, I have legit tried everything I can to figure it out, i've reinstalled icue many times tried repairing it tried updating all the drivers and even tried deleting them all and reinstalling but yet still no fix.

I thinks it's that too, in my Ticket I'm talking to Francois, and he said to do the usual, but nothing works...

i have like some same problem

Surround Sound doesn't work with Skype and only on skype

in iCue Dolby is turned on. All sounds like Music, games, and Discord work well except Skype.

any idea?

iCue - 3.6.109

Windows 10

Corsair Void PRO RGB Wireless

i have like some same problem

Surround Sound doesn't work with Skype and only on skype

in iCue Dolby is turned on. All sounds like Music, games, and Discord work well except Skype.

any idea?

iCue - 3.6.109

Windows 10

Corsair Void PRO RGB Wireless

You can create another post. This problem is not really the same thing, and im pretty sure its not cause by the same thing.

• 1 year later...

if its still an issue try this.

on my corsair void wireless, i had the same problem. after trying a lot of things that you already tried i thought let's just try forcing an update (even though i already had the latest update) somehow this fixed it for me. so open your corsair utility engine and click on the gear sign for global settings then click on the update button next to the name (an arrow down pointing to a line ) and you will get the option force update or update from image. click force update and see if that helps.