Corsair Community

Carbide 400R Case parts. Help needed

Zukidriver

Hello,

First off let me apologise as this is not an RMA or Tech issue but was just wondering if it would it be possible for me to get

some help trying to purchase the parts listed below.

I have tried contacting customer support but have had no response from them !

Carbide 400R Case - Left Side Panel (Metallic grey, side panel, left, with fan holes for 120mm and 140mm fans)

Carbide 400R Case - Front I/O Panel Replacement (With all cables and connectors)

Carbide 400R Case - Front Fascia (Complete with ALL 5.25" bay covers, mesh, black and metallic grey)

Carbide 400R Case - Dust Filter (black)

Carbide 400R Case - Top Panel (roof)

The reason I ask is that I purchased my Carbide 400r from ebuyer.com in Feb of this year to replace my old case.

Recently I have purchased a whole new setup, AX Pro 750, an H100 ,8 gig vengeance as well as new Asus mobo,Intel i5

processor,etc.

This is how this came about.

I am disabled and use a wheelchair and I stupidly tried to move the case into another room to change the internals of the pc so I sat the case on my lap and tried to move

, The case then slipped off my legs and hit the wheel carrier of my chair and foot rest anchor,flipping over on it`s way.

The case suffered fairly serious damage to the front panel and I/O and left side panel as it landed on the top left corner

before flipping over damaging the side panel. The roof panel also received some damage on the plastics,whilst trying to grab the case i caught the dust filter which then popped and snapped clean.

The reason I am trying to purchase from you direct is that I have tried all links from Corsair website and no retailer is

selling these parts in the UK

Being disabled it is difficult financially for me to just go purchase another 400R.(Had to save to get the one I have) and into the bargain the chassis is still straight despite the drop.

I am not looking for freebies, i would just like to get my rig setup and running at a price I can afford. For all I know it may not be

financially feasible to go down this route but won`t know until I can get an answer.

I would be grateful for any help /advice on this matter including cost and postage.

Many thanks to anyone taking the time to read this fairly long winded message.

Postage would be to

North Lanarkshire

ML2 8PW

Scotland

UK

Thanks peanutz94

I did see these on the website but really need the

Top panel as well.That was the main reason I am trying to get customers services to

Try help me get this. I know it`s not a lot of money for these parts but the postage I reckon will be quite steep to the UK,so seems a bit of a waste of money without getting the top panel as well.

Thank you for your input

Much appreciated.

The whole point of this exercise was only to find out if it would be possible to get

these items with only one shipping charge,otherwise it becomes uneconomical.

I have contacted customer services twice, done an RMA request and to date I have had nothing, nada ,nought zilch from customer services, not even the common courtesy of a single reply, whether it be positive of negative.

Case will now be scrapped as busted panels have gone.

Forums _ Good

Customer Service _ Disgraceful

Thanks Technobeard,

FIRST contact from Corsair directly to me was today 14 Nov 12 @ 08:28 GMT.from tech support.

been told my case was passed on to parts dept on Fri 9th now awaiting follow-up. Case number is indeed 5250591. Never seen this on any page i contacted Corsair from.

Surely anyone contacting customer support(as i did on the first two occasions) would at least expect a confirmation email.

• Corsair Employee

Zukidriver,

Let's set the record straight okay!

You asked about these parts initially and were given links to purchase them as it was not a warranty issue.

And you have responded to our customer service and others like we have not replied to you but I am sorry that is not the case as we have replied to you.

However, I understand your situation and this will have to go through a manager to approve it as it is out side of the normal warranty process.

If you do not hear from us in 24-48 hours I would suggest calling our customer service by phone and ask for a manager and explain your situation to them and I am sure they will do what they can to help. The number is listed under contact on the main site and you can call the toll free number using skype for free.

Hi RamGuy

I do not wish to make a major issue out of this but the statement I made in my last post stands true.

The only contact I was receiving until stated in my last post was from this forum.

Anyhow.

Since then I have received a total of six emails from Tech Support Express which has totally blown me away ,not only have I been contacted but have been through the complete process of RMA.

This has resulted in Corsair deciding to send me a full new case F.O.C. (truly shocked)

This I never expected and as I stated has blown me away and this generosity is very much appreciated, especially someone in my position.

Just to sum up my experience with Corsair, bit slow to react at first but my god when they do get started they are the fastest company I have experienced to rectify or help out, and for this I can only offer the highest praise and gratitude to all involved in helping me out.

From here on in when I require new hardware I will endeavour to make that part a Corsair product.

(Footnote, I am in my fifties now and have been disabled since my early twenties. In all this time I have had to fight to get anything done. Corsair in this one gesture has went a long, long way in restoring my faith in humanity, I am truly touched and humbled by this gesture)

Corsair in this one gesture has went a long, long way in restoring my faith in humanity, I am truly touched and humbled by this gesture)

I was touched by your story and Corsair's generosity, as I sometimes tend to lose faith myself. I was very glad to hear that Corsair has decent and flexible RMA policies, because I love their products, and recommend them to anyone who wants good, reliable components for a fair price. To see that they place customer satisfaction above profit and the strict letter of the warranty, indeed restores my faith in humanity as well. My only Corsair product that failed, a 4 GB Vengeance 1600 module, was promptly replaced an no cost, and that system continues to run flawlessly with the replacement DIMM almost 6 months later. I really like the new "i" series products with integrated CorsairLink functionality, such as the AX760i and the new H100i. To me these products represent the pinnacle of quality and innovation in the enthusiast's PC building market, and I intend to use them in all future builds.

• Corsair Employee
I'm glad everything worked out well. Corsair as company is not perfect. Sometime things get overlooked causing unnecessary delays but we're trying our best to get things done properly and in timely manner. We truly sorry for the delay and hope to serve you again in near future.

Archived