Corsair Community

H100i GTX, 250D, & Gigabyte mobo clearance.

Skawteh

Hello all,

So I've searched and searched and can not find to seem a definitive answer.

Will the H100i GTX fit inside of the 250D with a Gigabyte GA-Z97N-WIFI motherboard? Or should I try and find the regular H100i?

I know the GTX will not fit with the Impact motherboard but I could never find anything about this gigabyte motherboard. Does anyone have any insight? I would like to avoid having to make a third trip to the store (40m each way) to replace an H100i GTX for a regular H100i.

Or should I simply reach for the H100i to avoid any potential conflict? How substantial is the cooling performance between the two?

this may or may not help. but I have a 750D and a Gigabyte z97 UD5H

at the top I can not install a H80i GT with 2 fans on it at the top middle position. because they hit the ram catches. I can make it fit just with one fan on the push side. and temps are super stable anyway. so no biggie if you just put on HSP fan on the push side . Please dont be noob and buy a High static pressure and put it on the pull side.

Also if you go to the corsair site, and click on your case, and also that particular AIO. both say which is compatible with which

Looking at pictures of the 750D it does help answer a little bit. As to the second part of your answer I had noticed the compatibility on the different cases pages but I never saw one with ant distinction that included the GTX (Or GT) variants for any of the liquid coolers.

Could anyone be able to tell from this pcpartpicker list whether or not it's an actual GTX?

http://pcpartpicker.com/b/czLD4D

Appreciate all the feedback.

That is most definitely an H100i GTX in that build.

Thank you very much Dustin! I am actually out running errands and will pick it up for sure then. I appreciate the response and clarification. (:

• 1 month later...

Archived