• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 3 results

1. Hi All, I have run into a really strange issue recently with my K100 keyboard, and I have been unable to find others with the same problem. The issue is as follows: When iCUE is open typing on the keyboard does not actually cause any typing to be registered on my computer (like a normal keyboard would), but all ICUE functions that rely on a key being pressed work fine. This only happens when iCUE is open, the keyboard functions normally when it is not running. I can set macros or key assignments, and those work fine and do register the key is being pressed. To troubleshoot the issue I have tried all of the following steps: Factory Resetting the Keyboard (holding ESC) Force Re-Installing the keyboard firmware (via iCUE). Installing older firmware (this makes they keyboard work with iCUE open but iCUE can no longer control the keyboard lighting and other features) Un-Installing and Re-Installing iCUE Using the keyboard on multiple computers with different versions of iCUE installed. Installing legacy iCUE 3 Disabling various settings for both iCUE and the keyboard. And the typing issue still persists when iCUE is running. If anyone has run into a similar issue or has further troubleshooting step suggestions please let me know, it would be greatly appreciated. I do currently have a ticket open with Corsair support but it has been 6 days with no response from them, so I am posting here in hopes that someone else can help. If I end up resolving the issue I will give an update with the solution if it is not resolved in this thread. Thanks!
  2. Hello Corsair development team! I have recently invested in a K95 platinum keyboard with ABNT2 format. I have been using it for a bit over a month now and I'm loving it. Congratulations for its excellent build quality! There are many ways to customize how the lighting is displayed in your keyboards, and I think this is really awesome. But I would like to suggest an increment to the typing lighting when a key is pressed that I think its not possible to do right now: instead of just alternating between two colors, I would like it to show the second color that I choose if it is pressed again during the light effect. That would really help identify if a key was pressed accidentally two times or just once. For example: if I press the letter A once, it should light green. But if I quickly press A while its still green, it should switch its color to red. I don't think is possible to set the typing lighting to do that with iCUE at its current version, am I right? I hope I made my point clear here, please reply if you liked my suggestion or if its possible to implement it in the near future. Thank you for your attention!
  3. I have recently been having an issue with my Strafe RGB keyboard where if I type to quickly or try to double-tap a key it will miss the second keystroke as if I didn't press it. At no point have I spilled anything on the keyboard, I've made sure all my drivers are up to date through ICUE, and it's not just happening on some keys its all of them! As you can imagine this makes typing enough of a pain but makes gaming difficult at best. Please, someone help me out!