Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'red triangle'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 4 results

1. Originally, I had the H150i ELITE LCD (non-XT version) installed in my system and it was working perfectly. After replacing my motherboard with something a little newer (Asus Crosshair VIII Hero to a Crosshair Dark Hero w/ newest BIOS as of June 2023), the LCD screen on the pump would only show a red triangle/exclamation point. In iCUE, just "Commander CORE" would appear. I could still control the fan speeds/RGB and the "Coolant Temp" sensor was also available. The pump itself appeared to be functioning and moving coolant, although I could no longer view the RPMs via iCUE. When the system would boot, the LCD display would show the typical Corsair splash screen and then the generic circling "Temp" screen for split second before returning to the red exclamation point/triangle. I was going to reformat the system and reinstall Windows anyways (due to replacing the motherboard), so I didn't give this issue much thought and didn't troubleshoot anything at the time. After completely reformatting and reinstalling Windows... Same issue. Red triangle/exclamation point. Besides installing the newest chipset and GPU drivers from AMD's website, no other software had been installed yet so absolutely nothing else would have interfered with iCUE (like Armory Crate). I double-checked the wiring and made sure everything was snug, reseated the LCD screen on the pump, switched off the PSU for a minute, plugged the USB ends into their own headers on the motherboard instead of using the Y-splitter, reinstalled iCUE v5.2.128 (includes deleting registry keys and the folders in %appdata%), force updated the firmware (Commander CORE v2.0.19), and also tried using a powered internal USB header splitter from NZXT. When installing iCUE, "LCD Screen" is on the list of detected devices and appears in Software Updates as "LCD Screen Pump Display" along with its appropriate icon. Same issue. Red triangle/exclamation point. Thinking I had somehow bumped/damaged the AIO when replacing the motherboard earlier and that might be the cause of the issue, I decided to buy the newer H150i ELITE LCD XT. I hadn't got very far in setting up my system previously, so I reformatted and reinstalled Windows again after installing the new AIO. Same issue. Red triangle/exclamation point. Although this was a brand new AIO, I did all the same troubleshooting steps as before anyways and also tried installing an older version of iCUE (v4.33.138) and even downgrading the BIOS on the motherboard, but still got the same result. So now I was thinking, maybe something was wrong with the new motherboard? I put the previous motherboard (Asus Crosshair VIII Hero) back in and reinstalled Windows... Exact. Same. Issue. Red triangle/exclamation point. HOW?! I'm at a loss and have spent soo much time and money on this. Any other ideas? Is there something I'm maybe missing? Otherwise, with everything I've done, I can only assume there's something wrong on Corsair's software/firmware end of things that desperately needs fixing ASAP (especially considering the cost for such devices)...
  2. Hello I have Red Triangle on my Corsair iCUE H150i Elite LCD. First I used Y-conector but it wasn't work, Commander Core and LCD Screen doesn't show on iCUE software. Next I bought Corsair internal USB 2.0 HUB and use it, now on my iCUE app I see everything what is plugged into that USB HUB (Corsair HX1500i, Commander Core XT (from case Corsair iCUE 7000X), Commander Core and LCD Display (from Corsair iCUE H150i Elite LCD). In app I can see every information from PSU and I can setup LED on Fans plugged into both Commander Core, I also can setup LCD Display, but all the time only Red Triangle is displayed on LCD Display. I updated firmware of Commander Core and LCD Display but still there is only Red Triangle on the LCD Display. Have you any solutions for me ?
  3. Anyone have any idea why i keep getting this red triangle on iCUE? When that happens i lose sync with all the lights on the ram and only way to fix it temporary is to close down the program and load it back up.
  4. Bonsoir tous le monde, Je reviens vers vous la communauté pour un nouveau problème avec ma souris... Après un problème de freeze avec ma souris qui étaient très embêtants mais rares, là j'ai maintenant iCue qui me montre un triangle rouge sur ma souris et celle-ci freeze TOUT le temps. J'ai déjà tenté de revenir sur un ancien pilote ou désinstaller et réinstaller iCue mais rien... Pas de logiciel qui gère le RGB d'installé sur mon PC non plus. Vous auriez une idée? Je vous remercie grandement <3