Corsair Community

iCue bug M65 RGB Pro

rob606

Had removed iCUE last year due to bugs and reports of keyboard damage and this weekend figure things must be resolved by now, so installed it again.

With iCUE running, my mouse buttons (Forward and back) no longer function.

Checking iCUE settings just in case there was some weird remap going on and all appears to be normal there.

Had removed iCUE last year due to bugs and reports of keyboard damage and this weekend figure things must be resolved by now, so installed it again.

With iCUE running, my mouse buttons (Forward and back) no longer function.

Checking iCUE settings just in case there was some weird remap going on and all appears to be normal there.

Try forcing a firmware update regardless of what it tells you. Also if possible see if the issue persists if you remove ICue again, if you have not done so already. And for kicks see if it happens on another PC if you have the option to check it. When all else fails send in a ticket, but as the 4th is coming up chances are they are going to be partying so expect a delay....well expect a delay anyway but add to that.

Most of the time people report loss of Forward/Back functionality, it can be fixed by repair installing iCUE. Go to Windows Settings->Apps and click on iCUE. Follow the prompts.

If this happening in select circumstances, like in a specific game or program, then there may be another root cause.

Most of the time people report loss of Forward/Back functionality, it can be fixed by repair installing iCUE. Go to Windows Settings->Apps and click on iCUE. Follow the prompts.

If this happening in select circumstances, like in a specific game or program, then there may be another root cause.

That appears to have done the trick, thankyou :D

Is this on the desktop (like for/back pages in a browser) or within a specific application?

all applications where I can browse fwd or bkwd using those buttons.

Chrome, FF, Steam, even office apps yet with iCUE running I am not able to