Corsair Community

Corsair H100i Fans

razorsedge

I just recently purchased the Hydro H100i cooler for my new computer build. I would like if possible instead of using the stock fans that came with to upgrade them to the Air Series or a third party company that have leds in the fans. My question is would any of these fans the Air Series or a 3rd party work with the Corsair Link software or am I strictly stuck to only using the stock fans and that is it?

Any helps or suggestions I would be grateful;):

So I have to only use the stock fans and cannot even get the Air Series and put them in place of the stock ones? I kind of figured that would be the case with LED fans but was considering getting the Air Series the Quiet or High Performance just to give it a little extra cooling. Any other suggestions or hands tied here???

If you move up to the 1.05 firmware only get PWM fans. If you stay below 1.05 then only get 3 pin fans (like the current Corsair Air series). I have a set of Noctua PWM fans running case fan duty in addition to the two Corsair PWM fans cooling my H80i (I got a second fan adapter cable).

Archived