Corsair Community

H100i GTX AIO Cooler

ajtupman

Also, since the Link software resides in a different place than iCUE (and CUE 2), you can leave it in place and disable the auto run on start-up if you think you might want to go back. Link can run simultaneously with iCUE since there are still some devices that are Link compatible, but not iCUE ready. If you have CUE 2.xx, that will be converted and in its physical place goes iCUE. Back up your CUE 2 profiles before upgrading.

So I just finished putting my computer into this sexy Obsidian 500D SE RGB case, got everything all connected, the lighting is gorgeous and working perfectly in iCue.. however Im experiencing the same issue I saw people mentioning several months ago with the H110i GT. Im using a H110i GTX , Link says that iCue is handling my AIO, however my AIO doesnt appear in iCue at all.

I looked through the forums, double checked everything, made sure my Link software was up to date before installing iCue, but no luck. I saw the post from several months ago saying that support was coming soon, and then the post saying its now supported, but it still wont show up and I have no control over my cooler. Quite the bummer. Any ideas or suggestions?

Hey, thanks for the reply. Yes, everything is up to date. I think i discovered the culprit shortly before getting too tired and deciding to pick this up in the morning. I came across a post of yours, for AIO cooler issues, suggesting to go into Device Manager and disable /re-enable the Corsair USBxp driver... So i went in there and guess what? No Corsair USBxp driver! I think this big Windows 10 update messed up some stuff (again). I started looking for what to do next, but I had to sleep... Any ideas where to pick up from here? Can i download the driver somewhere? Or should I just reinstall Link or iCue?

Thanks for the info. I've been racking my brain over this all evening now. Can't seem to figure it out. The Commander Pro does indeed show up in the USBDview app you suggested. However the H110i gtx still isn't showing up in iCue at all.

I've tried several things. I disabled secure boot on my Hero viii mobo. I read about some issues with the Corsair USBxp drivers being disabled by that. I tried uninstalling both Link and iCue, cleaning up the registry etc, and then restarting and installing LINK and then iCue again... even after doing that, there's no Corsair USB driver listed in my device manager. I tried repairing the install. No matter what I've done thus far, the Corsair USB drivers never appear in my device manager... Im stumped atm. Support for my cooler was added several months ago. Id really like to get to the bottom of this. Is there any other info I could provide that might help to figure this out?

Edit:update. Also I tried going into the iCue folder and located the driver folder. I can even see the usbxp folder in there... but when i try to run either the x86 or 64 bit driver install tools,nothing happens. Doesnt run.

Archived