Corsair Community

h100i not entirely working

nubsrevenge

I have an i5 3570k at 4.4ghz and I am getting exactly the same temperatures as my previous cooler master V6. 30 idle, 70 on prime95. I have read a lot about the backplate being too loose and to add some washer to get a tighter fit?

Also I don't see any options on how to control my fan speeds in corsair link. Only temperatures show up in corsair link. I have the two fans that came with the set plugged in via the Y cable provided directly into the pump. Other case fans are plugged into mobo and can be controlled via speedfan but speedfan does not read the cpu fans. The fans do work and rev up faster as load increases.

and another random thing since i put in the h100i, my motherboard gets past BIOS 2x slower for some reason...

If you have tried the LINK USB cable that was included and it still did not work, try a mini USB B to Type A cable and see if the software can detect the H100i.

ahh thanks... i forgot that my usb 2.0 header was broken. now at least the link is working and i can see a little more data whats going on with my cooler and temps

http://puu.sh/3vNGM.jpg

5 minutes of prime, performance mode on the fans, ambient temp of 24c

that looks 100% fine for an overclocked i5... i have my i7 overclocked to 4.5ghz with 1.3 volts and small fft hits 105C and 4.3ghz 1.25 volts it hits 90C but with blend 4.5ghz 1.3 volts it hits 90C so blend is almost 10C cooler it seems...

that looks 100% fine for an overclocked i5... i have my i7 overclocked to 4.5ghz with 1.3 volts and small fft hits 105C and 4.3ghz 1.25 volts it hits 90C but with blend 4.5ghz 1.3 volts it hits 90C so blend is almost 10C cooler it seems...

ok if that looks good then, thanks

Archived