Corsair Community

Suggestion for Corsair Link RGB LED Controls

Jeffy892

Hello I don't know if this the right area to suggest a feature for Corsair Link. So I will be posting it here.

I'm not sure if this feature was suggested before but here it is:

I would like to suggest to add a feature that allows the user to either individually changed the RGB Strips colors or make them change all the same time while they are doing these lighting effects:

Color Pulse

Color Wave

Blink

I explain it:

In the current corsair link version, these lighting effects has options that you can choose 2 alternate colors or chose a random color. When you choose a alternating color, the strips will be in unison of displaying the colors. But if you chose random color, each individual will have its own color. Its still nice to look at but if you like the effect to show different, yet all the same color, adding a feature to controllably make the strips show the same color of light when doing the effect on random colors.

This would be nice feature to add. I hope you guys like it :)

If any clarifications, feel free to reply.

Thank you.

If any clarifications, feel free to reply.

Yes, this is the correct forum section, further I and others have also wished for similar features. I recall posts about this from members, but don't recall any feedback from Corsair.

With Colour Wave + Visor I am unclear what you would like. With say 4 x 10 LED strips do you wish the have four waves or one wave that moves across all 40 LEDs? I guess 2 x 20 LED waves is another option.

I reverse engineered the CLCP/CLNP LED control protocol and know it would be quite easy to get the existing firmware to do most of what you are asking for, but suspect a revised firmware will be needed to get multiple strips to use the same random colour for multiple waves.

Archived