Corsair Community

K-95 RGB Q-Key not working

tetrasync

Just wondering if anyone else has this issue as most people seem to be getting dead LED's as opposed to completely dead keys.

I purchased a K95 RGB with Cherry RED keys. Once it arrived I installed all the relevant software including the firmware update only to discover the Q key does not work.

I've called the company I bought the keyboard from and they have advised that Corsair should be issuing a new firmware patch at the end of the week to address dead LED and key issues.

I'm a little apprehensive that this will only address dead LED issues as this seems to be the biggest problem by the looks of it, leaving me with a dead Q key still.

Is anyone else out there having a similar issue?

Same issue, the only difference with mine is, I use an older model. I use the K65 (tenkeyless), and yesterday my Q key became very unresponsive. I have to tap the key really hard for it to register, even then, it's unreliable at best.

I'm trying to contact warranty right now and see if I can get it replaced, I bought it from Amazon (sold by amazon, which I assume is an authorized seller)

Archived