Corsair Community

Product registration

jgroes

Hey all,

First time poster and first time PC Builder. I've recently purchased a few Corsair products (DDR3, PSU, etc...) and I'm curious as to where I register the products at? I've looked at the website, but seem to find any link for registering new products.

Does Corsair require / request you to register products, or am I just blind? Thanks in advance for the assist.

JG

• 3 years later...
  • Corsair Employee
Our memory has a lifetime warranty but other products warranty will vary depending on the product. However, we do not require you to register for any of our products. If there ever is a question we will ask for a copy of your purchase invoice.

• 3 years later...
No registration needed. Keep the receipt in case they ask for it during an RMA, but that's rare (both the need to RMA something, as well as needing a receipt to get an RMA).

If I did say need to send a receipt in with a product if anything ever did go wrong, is an Amazon Order Summary usable?

Cheers

• Administrators
If I did say need to send a receipt in with a product if anything ever did go wrong, is an Amazon Order Summary usable?

Cheers

Use the Amazon Invoice from their site as it contains everything needed (name, address, date of purchase, what was purchased, order number, Amazon's name). They have multiple versions of an order summary on their site and don't include everything.

Invoices are always asked for nowadays.

• 1 year later...
No registration needed. Keep the receipt in case they ask for it during an RMA, but that's rare (both the need to RMA something, as well as needing a receipt to get an RMA).

I guess I fall into the rare/rare section, because I had to RMA an H60 and also was asked for the receipt twice, but everything ended wonderfully, Corsair has one of the best customer satisfaction oriented services, a little stiff but good after all.

Archived