Corsair Community

My iCue 3.22.66 is Missing Features

Dr. Spooky

Hey everyone! Sorry for the Newb questions, but I'm new to Corsair and iCue software. I've done some research, but can't find anything that specifically addresses my issue. So any thoughts or advice would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance!

As you can see from my system stats, I have an OLD, OLD, OLD Intel system from 2006, still hanging in there. But, I'm building a new system this month, and in preparation for that I bought a K95 RGB Platinum keyboard along with all my other parts. So while I wait on all my parts to arrive, I set up the keyboard and installed iCue. But I quickly noticed that mine seems to be missing options that I see in all the videos on using it.

First of all, it loads very slowly... And once it's up and running, each tab or option I choose takes a long time to come to focus. I understand that my system is slow, so I'm ok with that.

But, I have neither the + sign nor the hamburger three line options menu used to create new profiles and new actions. The only options I have are to copy and delete. So, I can copy the Default profile and slowly work with that, but I cannot create one from scratch and I cannot create any actions.

I have the latest version 3.22.66 and firmware is current. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software a few times. Reset and reconnected the keyboard properly each time. (Using both plugs on USB 2.0 in the correct order) and still no change. So, that has led me here.

Could it really just be that my system can't run this software? It runs many other assorted software just fine. Not sure why this one would be so heavy on system resources. But, any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise the keyboard works well with the default profiles I've been able to copy and mess with. Thank you!

n2FVgkv