Corsair Community

C70 Front Panel Shipping/Manufacturer Damage

kingturtle

Does Corsair offer replacement front panel due to damage from shipping or manufacturer? Reason being, I don't want to send the entire case back just because of the dent.

-Problem: My Corsair Vegeance C70 came with a dent in the front panel.

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk59/Alexthesimba/8e85eabe-aacc-4d4a-8d1c-ca26b1036a6a.jpg

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk59/Alexthesimba/52b1269a-7231-42c0-9fa9-2946a536a988.jpg

Support Ticket: 6304190

I bought a C70 the first week they came out and mine had a dent in the same exact spot, but no damage to the box from shipping, so I would assume mine was damaged at Corsair. anyway they shipped me a new front panel for free and I got it in 3 days.

I bought a C70 the first week they came out and mine had a dent in the same exact spot, but no damage to the box from shipping, so I would assume mine was damaged at Corsair.

Yup same here. I just inspected the box both inside and out, and there is no dent to correspond with the damage. I guess it might have been at Corsair as well (since the box would have taken some damage to Newegg, or from there to my house).

Yup same here. I just inspected the box both inside and out, and there is no dent to correspond with the damage. I guess it might have been at Corsair as well (since the box would have taken some damage to Newegg, or from there to my house).

On the left side of your screen, click the RMA Request link. Corsair should be able to get a replacement out to you pretty quick after getting some information from you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Due to the high surge in ticket inquiries over the holidays, our focus will be on responding to tickets as a priority. Corsair Tech Support will resume actively posting to the forum when ticket inquiries are at reasonable service levels.

Posted in the notice at the top of the forum. Corsair are most likely loaded with tickets that need responding to, give them some time and they should get to you as soon as possible.

Archived