Corsair Community

Returning 300R side Panel

HeyDontSlip

I opened a ticket to return my 300R side panel but have gotten a response in 4 days... Guess Corsair doesnt want customers returning products -.-

theres thousands of customer requests on a daily basis,so some take time however you can use the conventional way and call them.this will get you instant service which is why i always call myself...

I opened a ticket to return my 300R side panel but have gotten a response in 4 days... Guess Corsair doesnt want customers returning products -.-

Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately they are closed on the weekends. So you may not hear anything until Monday. If you do not, please try calling the toll free number. They will take care of you n the spot.

You won't be required to send anything back. They will just send you a new one.

Oh, and just to be sure, check your junk mail folder? They sometimes end up there. And have you logged into your support case to see if there was any movement or response?

• Corsair Employee
I can't help you with web store refund through forum. I transferred your case to the web store associate. I highly recommend you to give us a call directly and speak to customer service dept. to setup the refund process.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived